[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

It’s radiance, The lights by default just aren’t bright without adding Radiance as a config. Once you add it in they look amazing!

Hey! Is there anyway I get it to go straight to Stage 3 instead of 1 then 2. So it goes down in the stages? Or just only Stage Three?

Luxart is still in your server

Hey, after i install this one then siren & light control (that things usually appear in bottom right) dissapear. Which part to make it appear again?

Sorry. What now? I havent been on FiveM in about 4-5 months now lol. I just peek my head in here on the site every so often now.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Lights stop working sometimes. Any fix for this?

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem with my ELS settings.
everytime when i start my ELS in stage 1 there is no problem.
But when i go to stage 2 it automaticly takes the lights of stage 1 with it.
So in stage 2 the lights of stage 1 and 2 are on.
Does someone know how to fix this.

Check the vehicle’s XML file

Hello! I got a problem with the sirens. So my ambulance has police sirens! That ain’t normal xD. How do i fix this

Still struggling to figure out why this script breaks by itself when there’s like 10+ people on the server. Happens like every half an hour. I could auto restart the resource but that would be a laggy mess.

lol same im just waiting for the ultimate roleplay real life script to come out lmao

love this script… only question i have is how would i go about repositioning the els panel?

vehicle meta under audio hash

Is there currently any way to resolve the door glitch/lack of damage sync? Or is this a FiveM issue?

Is there anyway to convert yft to xml?
Or do u have to use stock xml files?

what file viewer did u use. im using file viewer plus and notepad++ and it dont seem to be showing the whole config

Does anyone have the same issue I am having were the siren does not work? Pressing 1, 2 or 3 doesn’t activate the siren at all. The lights work perfectly just not the siren.

Check the vehicles meta files and change the siren values in those.

HELP hey does anyone know how to turn off the els panel in fivem plz help i press left control and p but it does nothing