[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

For my server the doors still bug out and even spawn duplicates when broken/fixed

0 Likes

Use a menu to engine stay on

0 Likes

How do i remove the autorepair on the vehicle while lights/siren is on?

0 Likes

where do i find the Keyboard values is numbers for ELS ?
trying to change it but its not working

0 Likes

They are not specific to ELS but to FiveM. Its on the wiki

0 Likes

really nice script.
maybe someone got a fix for the missing horn in an ambulance car?!

0 Likes

Hello so I am using 1.1.3a FIX on my fivem server and I was wounding if there was any way to make it so some vehicle don’t have sirens like my DOT and gruppe6 cars and also I have tried to get it to work so that fire trucks have fire truck sirens but doesn’t work any advice.

0 Likes

But where do i find it in the wiki cuese the FiveM docs is FiveM wiki right and there are only things about controls

https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

and those numbers can not be used in ELS cuese if i used lets say letter E ( 38 ) for primary it was the o key that triggerd the primary lights

0 Likes

That is the right list, make sure you are typing the option correctly.

0 Likes

@MrDaGree How do I use the luxvehiclecontrols for the sirens and then your els for the lights? I dont like the way you set the ELS to use the sirens. I prefer Lux Vehicle controls setup but If I dont use ELS then the lightings dont work. Please lend me a hand!

0 Likes

You can always change the controls.

0 Likes

@MrDaGree its really broken the master version doesnt work at all and the dev 1.75 works once then when server restarts it stops working anyway to fix it?

0 Likes

I’ve got two issues. Any help would be appreciated?

1. I can’t get the lights to work on this vehicle. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20928-2006-met-police-transit-van/
  2. My siren for FBI2 just uses the default GTA siren.

Thank you.

Tyler

0 Likes

How Do I make them Really Bright

0 Likes

Graphics enhancing mods. here is a good one.

0 Likes

Thank You Buddy
is it server sided?

0 Likes

Negative. There are some server side shaders that can help. Utilize the search bar. :+1:

0 Likes

1.75 broke the ambulance siren sound

0 Likes

Any reason the latest update lags our games really bad when turning on the lights?

0 Likes

So who can answer whats the best server or client side visual to use to allow players to see what you see? together? Radiance? or someones shadier?

0 Likes