[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

2 Things I’m having issues with.

1. Can I configure something so that when I load the vehicle the pattern will be pre-selected at a pattern number? Numbers in the VCF xml doesn’t do this
  2. Only on some vehicles when I go to stage 3 the ELS panel disappears and I can’t get it back for any vehicle without restarting the resource… again only on certain vehicles, others work perfectly fine.

If anyone can help please do, thanks

1. never has been implemented 2) send me the VCF of the vehicle that breaks
1 Like

Ok, won’t send them all but heres a few:

One that works:
pd1.xml (5.2 KB)

Some that don’t:
so2.xml (5.4 KB)
so3.xml (5.4 KB)
so4.xml (5.4 KB)
so1.xml (5.4 KB)

Any ideas?

Honestly not too sure, Are you able to send screenshots of the F8 console?

1 Like

Not sure what im doing wrong but when i put an els vehicle as an addon the sirens dont work. i put the new name in vehicles and it doesnt work.

Add-ons must have sirens setup and the emergency class for siren control to work

1 Like

Yes, here is it when the panel disappears:

Don’t know if that helps

Restart the resource, perhaps the config isn’t being loaded for some reason.

still doesn’t work even if I do that
Once it goes away its gone until I restart the whole server

The VCF’s do not have environment color for the extras causing it to break. Please manually add this to the VCF.

1 Like

Ah that fixed it, thank you

Had ELS 1.1.3 in my server and worked great. Then new update comes out and the panel shows up and everything but the lights don’t light up.

The developer update has been out for a bit but not an actual release. We can attempt to help more on my discord or if you wish to send me screenshots in dm of your sever console and the f8 console while in a els vehicle

could we get a new version?
or maybe i am understanding this wrong because i dont know what’s going on :joy:

my lights are really dim.
yes i have the most recent version.

any solutions?
every els car i use looks like this

Install radiance v, has nothing to do with ELS

i will try that

still looks like shiiiatt but brighter a bit

No need to be cluttering the topic. Have you put your post fx to high or more? If not try that.