[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

You cant use luxart with it without keybinds etc conflicting. Depending on what version you use the engine never turns off but was fixed in later version

Is it because I got rid of all the keybindings in the config?

I really dont know what the reason is because I am not you. I do not provide support for luxart and els together but you may find some luck with asking on my discord with people that managed both.

Greetings, we have a server we have this installed on. We just put in a couple of new car packs. The only emergency lights that activate are the primary lights no matter what stage lighting is activated. I can manually turn the lights on steady burn via trainer and modifications (extras) for the traffic advisor but it does not flash when I have a light stage active. I’m sure we aren’t the only ones with this issue. Any help would be awesome!

Hey guys I have a little problem. So I installed every thing fine and no errors in the consol, but all my lights are kinda shit. So all light are messed up and not really blinking just shining permanently

do a f8 console and type restart els-fivem does that clear it up?

I’m having a similar issue. My lights look as if they are flashing extremely fast, or even just steady shinning depending on the pattern its on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyOYrdD_0E There’s a video, and in that video, that’s a slower pattern I found. Some are a lot faster, but I can’t find where to turn down the speed, or if that’s even the issue.