[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

that is not a thing anymore, use the vcf and make sure secl is traf type.

its not using the vcf for that.

Hi there guys!

I am new to ELS and converting cars so Iā€™m not sure whether I messed up in converting the car or whether Iā€™ve messed up the ELS install. I have read all 685 posts in this topic. Iā€™ve made sure the resource is named ELS-FiveM(I tried all lowercase as well). Iā€™m receiving no errors either in client or server terminal.

The car I converted is the SCPD DB 11. The car spawns and operates correctly. I placed the xml file from the ELS folder into the vcf folder of ELS-FiveM and appended the file name to vcf.lua.

When I get in the car, the ELS panel shows in the bottom right and cycling through the lights does cause the sirens to operate. The lights however, do not illuminate. In fact when I spawn the car, they look like non-lit red and blue but when I cycle through the stages, they actually seem to turn black. They never return to the unlit red and blue.

Hereā€™s my converted car which has the ELS xml file in the dir root. If you just want to see the xml file, you can find it here.

Could someone help me figure out what Iā€™ve done wrong?

Thanks for your time!

Well it doesnā€™t appear that you have visual mods either. If you could please hop in my discord I can give you better support

I did pop a message into the support text channel and am currently watching itā€¦ Thanks very much for the help!

When i am in my game my light are White how can you change that??

So In My Server ELS Works But The Headlights Wont Reflect Off The Ground Any Solutions?

I have a ressource warining and it takes up to 30 fps. Any solutions ? pls help

Menu disappers and wonā€™t work when toggling with CTRL+P - tried other binds, nothing.

Probs a vcf missing vital information for it to show the hud.

1 Like

Hey @MrDaGree on My server i use els and when i trun it on there comes a big FPS Drop what can i do

Is there a way to force the visuals server side? Right now if I install ELS to my server I get a very dim/no lightbar like the below?

Cheers!

Nope you cant stream .dat files over the server so the only thing you can do is modify/download a brighter visualsettings.dat file and add it to your client and then make the people on your server do the sameā€¦

Are you sure? I was playing a server last week which seemed like it had the ELS mod installed and itā€™s lights worked fineā€¦ (It definitely had the ELS menu atleast)

install radiance V into you fivem appdata

Thank you! Should say that Iā€™m hosting through Zap hosting! :sweat_smile:

right that has nothing to do with server, this goes on your ā€œpersonalā€ computerā€¦into your appdata, just google radianceV fiveM

Aye, I understand that bit Iā€™ve done it before for SP. However as in my original comment Iā€™m trying to force this server side so it works for others and not just meā€¦ (Apologies if Iā€™m getting the wrong end of the stick here!)

you cant force ā€œbrighter lightsā€ for peopleā€¦server sided.

Then my question is, how was ELS working correctly with bright lights on another server