[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

You’re missing a comma…

1 Like

I got it fixed but thx

Whenever I turn my lights on, my modifications will flash and it’s unrealistic for my modifications flash. Any fixes upon that bug??

xmlvalidation.com
(20 char)

Um. Do you even know what els vehicles are?

Yes, yes I do. I’ve had ELS Vehicles with the mod and it still doesn’t work.

ELS vehicles work. The modification parts (extras) are supposed to flash.

Why do they do that, honestly because it’s kinda hard to RP when you have those modifications flash

Is there another ELS or something like this because it doesn’t really cooperate with my vehicles for my FX server?

Use the Search bar

type or paste code here

Now im getting this Error parsing script config.lua in resource ELS-FiveM: config.lua:10: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 1) near ‘“Um.xml”’
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error running system event handling function for resource ELS-FiveM: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:497: attempt to get length of a nil value (global ‘vcf_files’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:497: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Started resource ELS-FiveM

Use an XML validator.

The the modifications are the lights. The extras are the lights. From what you’re describing to me it doesn’t soundike you’re actually using an els vehicle.

ELS is kind of wonky on my server. It gives me a resource lag warning in the bottom right and when I restart ELS it gives me a hitch warning. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This script is causing a /!\ Resource time warning on my server, and really bogs it down, and lags all players and drops FPS, if you could fix this in the next update that would be great. There are also plenty of posts on the Forum about what it is, and how to possibly fix it.

What version are you using?

1.1.3a The latest I believe, ever since I installed the script it was having the same error the first setup.

That version is very old, development versions are more stable. The reason they are still called “development” versions is due to the fact that I still have a few errors that need sorted with it but aren’t complete script breaking.

Any chance of wig wags coming soon?

1 Like

I did what you said and downloaded the latest development build from your github, which seems to be 1.1.4, but it still give the resource time warning error, and also some of the controls don’t work like the primary, secondary, and traffic adviser stage changer keys, but I also noticed, I don’t think the controls in the config match the controls you listed out in the read me of the development build download.