[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Scroll up like 5 messages, there is the exact answer to your question.

@MrDaGree do you know why the tail lights keep flashing? any help would be gladly appreciated!

You probably still have Luxart installed, which turns the tail light flashing on if you press Q…

We figured it out it was Y when its pressed changes tail lights from flashing to normal, thanks for the reply tho <3

I tried to run it through an XML validator as you suggested. I still get an error. I was using https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_validator.asp

Error:

Summary

cfx> Done with vehicle: benson
Done with vehicle: FBI
Done with vehicle: mcc
Done with vehicle: POLICE
Done with vehicle: POLICE2
Done with vehicle: POLICE3
Done with vehicle: POLICE4
Done with vehicle: POLICE5
Done with vehicle: POLICE6
Done with vehicle: PBUS
Done with vehicle: firetruk
Done with vehicle: firetruk2
Done with vehicle: firetruk3
Done with vehicle: firetruk4
Done with vehicle: firetruk5
Done with vehicle: firetruk6
Done with vehicle: ladder1
Done with vehicle: ladder2
Done with vehicle: ladder3
Done with vehicle: ladder4
Error running system event handling function for resource els-fivem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248: Was in an element and couldn’t find attributes or the close.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
server/xml.lua:248: in method ‘parse’
server/xml.lua:301: in method ‘dom’
server/server.lua:480: in function ‘parseObjSet’
server/server.lua:501: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Started resource els-fivem
hitch warning: frame time of 220 milliseconds

---------- ELS (master Build) by MrDaGree ----------
Current Version: 1.1.3a
Newest Version: 1.1.3a

Try using this one, https://www.xmlvalidation.com/

1 Like

What would
“The value of attribute “ColorR” associated with an element type “ReverseLights” must not contain the ‘<’ character.”

Mean?

When looking at that line it says:

<ReverseLights DfltPattern="0" ColorL="amber" ColorR="amber />

MISSING COMMA. AHAH!

Glad you got it fixed!

I have a problem! https://youtu.be/U0gI2cLfNJI I got Radiancev and reinstalled my game twice. Also Ultra postfx.

That’s something either on the server configuration or your side. If you notice the panel is flashing so it is in fact working correctly.

is there a way to hide the menu on the bottom right of the screen ??

How do i remove the HUD display on down right?

LCTRL + ~ - Toggles GUI

Did you ever fix the server lag? I am having the issue also. Got the script up and running perfectly but whenever I turn on lights or sirens I drop to like 5fps and there is a message at the bottom right saying to contact a administrator.

A fix is being tested.

Awesome, if it helps. I noticed it is only with certain vehicles. I used http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13936-2016-ford-police-interceptor-pack-w-hq-interior-els/ and it gave me the lag and notifications but when I use various other vehicles it doesn’t seem to have an effect.

i added some cars to the els config and i restart els-fivem and i get this:
Error running system event handling function for resource els-fivem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248: Was in an element and couldn’t find attributes or the close.
stack traceback:
server/xml.lua:248: in method ‘parse’
server/xml.lua:301: in method ‘dom’
server/server.lua:480: in function ‘parseObjSet’
server/server.lua:501: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Started resource els-fivem

how do i fix it?

Read above before posting the same error I’ve responded to two people already. It pays to read people.

1 Like

did not help me at all

What did not help you at all? Did you even bother reading?

Next time put more information rather than just giving a low quality post like that. @Therevoltgaming

1 Like