[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Any content on my website is protected by this.

1 Like

That’s a GTA issue, it’s because ELS has to use extras, and extras upon taking on or off, repair your vehicle.

1 Like

I know. Its just gonna suck to use unless this is patched by FiveM which I think is impossible.

1 Like

Again here is proof dates do not lie EJB had been working on his code before MrDagree even made his first forum post

1 Like

This proves nothing. Just because he was working on a similar project before, and then someone else comes along with a similar idea, does not mean it is stolen. The scripting languages are even different… what is the problem…

Honestly… its not hard to sync ELS. I made my own ELS system months ago. Its not hard.

7 Likes

Sry too much similar code even if written in a different language part of the siren stuff looks to be taken directly from Luxart and modified with different variable names just look at the code you can see if for yourself

1 Like

Provide proof instead of just saying its a copy. Plus… there are only so many ways to code sync through the server… I can tell you that my system looks similar to luxart’s as well. This is because all they do is send a server event then send that same thing to all clients.

5 Likes

There’s nothing like abit of healthy competition.
This project was picked up by MrDaGree prior to EJB ceasing his project, the allegations that MrDaGree has stolen EJB’s Code is a load of crap.

2 Likes

Please tell me this syncs other peoples lights etc??

1 Like

Yes it does quite well

1 Like

Is it like in real time, or are the lights still really slow?

1 Like

Real time. This syncs the lights so what you see is what others see.

1 Like

Outstanding work with the script. Been watching it all through the development stage and I am just as excited as all of you. Can’t wait to use this baby! Thanks for the awesome script, MrDagree.

3 Likes

Can everyone stop claiming stuff and report the topic if you ACTUALLY have PROOF that he has done something? Because he has not, so good luck finding proof. Other than that, nice release!

2 Likes

I have installed this however when i go to test and try spawning the fbi3, it says no model. is there a better tutorial to be able to install?

1 Like

You actually need to install a fbi3 vehicle…

1 Like

The tutorial doesnt how how to do that…do we make the els vehicles their own resource like non else and add the vcf files to the resource file?

1 Like

Just stream any els vehicle…

3 Likes

ok i will do…thanks…really hope this works

1 Like

one more quick question, having this wont affect the non else vehicles in server will it?

1 Like