[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

great job mrdagree. It works and we love it…thank u

1 Like

is the door glitch cause of the constant repair? also is there any reason why the lights get dimm when you get out of the car?

2 Likes

i’m having the same issue man. you beat me to the post. love the scrip tho.

2 Likes

same now im struggling to find packs of BCSO, CHP, LSPD Packs of nice cars to add, also iv never used els before so idk should i always use the xml that comes with it? or does it matter?

1 Like

Yes always use the XML file else it would not work.
(Also yes, the door glitch is from constant repairs from what I understand.)

1 Like

i wish i knew why with ELS it constantly repairs itself. makes the door bug out. and also for some vehicles when u get out the lights dim, unless you turn the car back on.

1 Like

From when I was on the server with Gree (before release), if the emergency lights are on it auto fixes, if emergency lights are off it does not. Other than that If I recall correctly, he said there’s no way of fixing it.

1 Like

yeah thats what sucks is cause when its on is when you will be getting in and out of vehicle

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t mind it tho. Gree did an amazing job on this.

1 Like

for sure he did, dont mean to sound like a downer lol. do u by any chance know any good packs for CHP, BCSO, LSPD, LSSD? or some nice unmarked that are realistic i wanna get all departments added and setup for my public server, and or whitelist.

1 Like

Lol, you didn’t sound like a downer, I was curious about it too when I was on the server with him. When it comes to vehicle packs I created my own resource with TheHurks CHP pack and a few others I don’t remember off the top of my head for my community. If you would like I will happily give you the resource.

would appreciate it i could only find his non-els pack

Here, I’ll DM you so we don’t flood this lol

10-4 thanks
20 characters

Been waiting for long for this, Thanks alot!

how can I set that I only have blue blue in pattern 3?

Looks like a beautiful script would recommend, worked perfectr and was synced correctly within my server

Okay I installed a custom replacement of police cruiser “police” and added the police.xml to VCG and loaded ity, the lgihts work and all but they are completely dim and wont emit anything. Is there any visual stuff i need or something?

1 Like

You can install RadianceV client side

Does Any one Know How To Fix That Error

Error running system event handling function for resource els-fivem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248: Was in an element and couldn’t find attributes or the close.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
server/xml.lua:248: in method ‘parse’
server/xml.lua:301: in method ‘dom’
server/server.lua:106: in function ‘parseObjSet’
server/server.lua:122: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

1 Like