[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

1 i don’t tinker with peoples scripts and 2 its a waste of time because I have other things I am worried about then changing peoples code. I fixed this problem before on story mode. its a matter of the patterns updating the vehicle class everytime they flicker.

so until “FIVEM” fixes their “PROBLEM” with light patterns then I will believe its not els but until then i still think its ELS. AKA This script.

FiveM is 100% open sourced… If you feel like it’s ‘FIVEM'S PROBLEM’ feel free to try to fix it. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind…

Having spent a few hours looking at the source code for ELS, trying to figure out why it doesn’t play nice with my Realistic Vehicle Failure script, I can say with reasonable confidence that the god mode problem must indeed be a glitch in FiveM is not caused by a bug in the ELS code.

There is exactly one line in the entire script that modifies damage: line 391 in client.lua (v1.0.5) actually damages the car. That was the reason it didn’t play nice with my script.

This line makes no sense, and looks like a leftover debugging attempt.

How do you get XML’s for vehicles? all mine are YTD’s

Deleting that line should make it compatible with your script, yes?

Quick suggestion, keep it so the lights stay on when exiting the vehicle.

Yes, that’s correct.

It was left to help with the doors until I am able to stop repairing entirely.

Then it makes more sense.
If the line is left in, people can also enable compatibility mode in my script, and it’ll no longer kill the engine.

What? FiveM does not implement any of these natives, if it’s a ‘glitch’ anywhere at all it’s a game issue, not ours.

If you want game behavior to be changed, provide a pull request yourself.

An update for what? Behavior of a native function? Nowhere was it requested let alone promised that we’d implement such a thing, if you don’t do it yourself an ‘update’ for that won’t ever happen…

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll reword that: I can say with reasonable confidence that the god mode problem is not caused by a bug in the ELS script.

I have had a quick look through this topic and can’t seem to find anything.

Is anyone else having the issue where the car sounds like it needs a service?:joy: or like its going to fall apart?

If so does anyone have a fix?

TIA

@MrDaGree

Try having ONLY ELS enabled, you might then find it is a different script, as this does not happen for me.

I just tested it out, the only time it stops making the sound is when this script is disabled. I have tried to isolate to see if it conflicting with something else as the sound wasn’t there prior to putting this on. In saying that I really enjoy this script, just after a fix :roll_eyes:

How do you get the XML files? all mine are YTD

You need ELS vehicles.

Its your damage script, which one are you using?

I have the same noise and no damage script installed. Was wondering about the noise too.

Does it happen when you guys are slowing down?