[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Whats wrong with lights? When character in car, lights not work.

Any idea why the front lights dont work?

What’s the extra number on your front lights?

You’re on the lastest version?

Get rid of client side ELS

Running the latest version,
Using the CHP pack released on these forums [Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS

i have no client side ELS installed also.
its just this pack that it effects, also are you aware of the bug when changing through secondary patterns, it breaks the secondary lights? Sorry if you already know about this.

interesting. Im aware of the bug for secondary lights. Thanks though

I figured out the issue with the front lights on the CHP pack. All front facing lights were controlled by secondary patterns, thus when toggled they broke.

I have the same issue… How did you fix that?

Im still having an issue with bloom/reflection effect. The lights dont reflect on the walls like no entity is there.

So, question, perhaps it’s my own lack of ability to read properly but I’m reading the coding and following the instruction and install tutorial, none of it appears to match up, such as in the server folder and then going into both the files to input the coding for the ‘POLICE’ designation, any advice?

seem to have a timeout issue after installing

everyone in the server gets timed out and the server says it has a frame warning
of like 7000+ milliseconds

1 Like

Great Job, and Thank you for this mod.

1 Like

Get a more powerful server

Make sure you are running the latest version, try running it by itself see if that works without other addons

1 Like

So no cars have env. lighting, do i need a special file? i know carcols are refection metas but i figured the vcf.xml would make them have environmental lighting?

They do have env lighting default. Its built into script

Make sure your on the latest version of the script, also some vehicles do not have Env Lighting and some too. it is the vehicles not the script.

1 Like

The lights dont reflect off walls…