[Release][Edit] WraithRS | New Plate Reader

This script works only with Police which is Vehicle Class == 18 on line 108 , my question is is there anyway that i can make it work with other police vehicles , because i only have addon cars am not using GTa 5 Cars

That’s odd, as addon police cars should also be vehicle class 18, unless the creator of those cars did not set the right vehicleclass in the vehicles.meta files for each of the vehicles.

If you change the vehicle class in the vehicle.meta to VC_EMERGENCY, it will make it class 18.

Thanks Man , yea later i realised that they are working .

Hi im alittle new to FiveM and the Scripting side of things. but i am having a issue where i add the resource and add it to the server.cfg but when i try to use it in game the hud dont come up. ive had this issue with the old and new. i just cant get it to come up for some reason. i know it is "installed correctly due to the fact that when i change one of the false lines to true it comes up while in a police car. i just cant toggle it. any help would be great. thank you

you probably renamed the resource.

No i didnt rename anything just copy an paste into the server config

Anyone knows how to increase radar distance? Thanks.

You can’t increase the distance as there is a hard coded limit for GTA’s ray traces.

Thanks

Ist work. but how it is work for Addon Police cars ?

ddddd

You need to create a variable and set the hash name of your addon cars to it

1 Like

It Worked for me when i was using it

1 Like

Thanks dude i Show :slight_smile:

After having the Menu come up, it disable the Keyboard. Any help?

so like my friends hifgh

An awesome edit to @WolfKnight179’s radar script. Well done buddy!