[Release][Edit] WraithRS | New Plate Reader

good job

that would be hard because it is linked to there cad

is there a way to put on a plate lock like BrockALPR has with num 8

Here’s the one I just configured for RPLegend. I would release it but I’m sure i’d need permission. I’m gonna make it look a little nicer ofcourse.
20190316215325_1

1 Like

Pls do!!

We have released our version, can be found here

2 Likes

I been trying to add a lock plate functionality to this, anyone got it working?

How can I tie this into our CAD to alert on a BOLO plate?

is there a way to change the binding key

if you look in the script you wilt find til

– LCtrl is not being pressed and M has just been pressed
if ( not IsDisabledControlPressed( 1, 36 ) and IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 1, 244 ) ) then
ResetFrontFast()
ResetRearFast()
end

the nr 36 is Ctrl and 244 is M so you just need to change them to whatever you like :slight_smile:
here is a small list to : https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

1 Like

Thank you, I looked but didn’t see the code, I was late after two days of trying to get a server working. Know anyone who can install some add on vehicles.

If you still need help lmk.

Any way someone could make this work with CAD to actually alert on cars that have flag and maybe even make a way for LEO to add flags for stolen and wanted for stuff like fleeing?

Anyone know how to lock the vehicle plate with the speed
I’ve tried diff methods and nothing seems to work

1 Like

UP.

Plate should be locked too with M pressed to reset for both FWD/BWD FAST and FWD/BWD Plate

you would have to have it webhooked with your cad and exactly where you would want it to go to.

This script works only with Police which is Vehicle Class == 18 on line 108 , my question is is there anyway that i can make it work with other police vehicles , because i only have addon cars am not using GTa 5 Cars

That’s odd, as addon police cars should also be vehicle class 18, unless the creator of those cars did not set the right vehicleclass in the vehicles.meta files for each of the vehicles.

If you change the vehicle class in the vehicle.meta to VC_EMERGENCY, it will make it class 18.

Thanks Man , yea later i realised that they are working .

Hi im alittle new to FiveM and the Scripting side of things. but i am having a issue where i add the resource and add it to the server.cfg but when i try to use it in game the hud dont come up. ive had this issue with the old and new. i just cant get it to come up for some reason. i know it is "installed correctly due to the fact that when i change one of the false lines to true it comes up while in a police car. i just cant toggle it. any help would be great. thank you