[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Could someone send me their config file so I can see how to add the script please?

If youā€™re coming to this topic because easy admin doesnā€™t work with onesync go to your scripts>easyadmin>gui_c.lua go to line 140ish where it says ā€œfor i = 0, 31 doā€ and change 31 to 255 and it should work.

I will edit post later if it does work, if not or you donā€™t even know what iā€™m talking about please wait for a offical release as if you break your shit itā€™s not my fault.

EDIT: It works

how do i install? i have done on git thing but i dont know if i have done right

Hello my banlist.js is empty and i would like to know format to manual enter a ban. Anyone know it?

Sorry fixed but I can only ban now from console. But hey I will take it.

I canā€™t get it to work, I need help

Well your in luck! He made an entire wiki to help people that need help. You should read itā€¦

I was testing out the new screenshot feature in EasyAdmin the other day, and that is still a bit buggy. It only seems to take a screenshot of the first user that is connected. And if that user disconnects it will throw an error server side. Pretty sweet feature though, and it will be wonderful to use when it working 100% and actually takes a screenshot of the user you select.

I hAve A problem here Can someone help me
Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 t
o ā€˜strfindā€™ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ā€˜string.findā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ā€˜scanwhiteā€™
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua
/json.lua:551>
(ā€¦tail callsā€¦)
admin_server.lua:507: in function ā€˜updateBlacklistā€™
admin_server.lua:626: in function ā€˜loopUpdateBlacklistā€™
admin_server.lua:636: in function <admin_server.lua:21>
cfx>

The Players are able to open the Menu after a few minutesā€¦ Please Help!

Idk if itā€™s just me, but the EasyAdmin Github page is unavailable for me oddly enough. Iā€™m also having that issue- good thing we have es_admin implemented as well.

sameā€¦ github 404ā€¦ and same error as yassinos_Gamer

same here

The Repo of EasyAdmin donā€™t exist now so the resource canā€™t check for updates and do an error just delete the auto update thing or print

I get an Error for updates too, please fix

the issues reported above have all been fixed now, please check https://github.com/Bluethefurry/EasyAdmin/releases

Can you make a version that saves it to a database?
Can you allso make it so you can warn people?
And check people warns?

Is their anyway to have the bans uploaded to a mysql table

Am i wrong or did you put a kill switch in the last release?

he didnā€™t afaik, the repo was just private for a while so it would throw an error, which wouldnā€™t cause it to stop working, when it was started, the repo is public again, so no need to worry about that anymore.