[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Then you shouldn’t be running a server then… Simples

1 Like

Sorry for taking to long to reply here’s the screenshots
This issue started when i installed the newest FXServer artifacts.

odd, what happens if you remove the ea_LanguageName convar?

Nothing, doesnt show any error in the console and also still cant open the Menu, this issue started when i updated the artifacts.

please send me both your server and client logs in DM, there is no such thing as “no error” if it doesnt work, unless permissions are incorrect.

how to i can add admin for me?

I have set it up and it works with no errors in console, but the menu wont load. All the command side of things work like /kick /spectate etc. But just not the menu.

could some one help me set this up Please i have tried alot it has fail can some one add me on discord
Sways#5880
If you help me i can give you some sort of credits in my discord

Please just state what is going wrong instead of asking for one on one help.

This is a community and if someone has the same issue as you in the future, they will not be able to know that someone has figured it out.

Bonus: More people will see what your issue is, so more people will be able to help you than relying on one individual to take up their time to add you on Discord and HOPEFULLY know the answer

it wont open some people told me i need to set up some type of database im not sure just wont open thats why i need some one to add me on discord so i can show them visually

With this kind of information nobody can help. Make use of the ability to upload screenshots. They are more than enough. No need to do this via a Discord call. You must be getting errors or something. EasyAdmin has installation steps so follow them.

Ok Will do

How to add options to easyadmin menu.
Add options like:
Noclip
Revive
cuff player
Spawn car by name
Warn system
Warns if you get 3 warns you get banned

my mod works, my menu works, but it keeps bannin my admins!

Hi
I got a problem
Im installed it to cfg, added to ftp, and i give myself admin with steamid64,hex i tryed all. And nothing work
Somebody help me?

:clap: Read :clap: the :clap: wiki :clap: page :clap:

yop im readed and nothing work…
Can somebody tell me how to configure it with nativeUi and tell me which id give to cfg? Steamid64, hex or other

Hello guys…verry importand for me…if i spectate any player i want to see and character name on my screen…its easy to give me code to put inside on files?

Citizen.CreateThread( function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)
		if drawInfo then
			local text = {}
			-- cheat checks
			local targetPed = GetPlayerPed(drawTarget)
			local targetGod = GetPlayerInvincible(drawTarget)
			if targetGod then
				table.insert(text,strings.godmodedetected)
			else
				table.insert(text,strings.godmodenotdetected)
			end
			if not CanPedRagdoll(targetPed) and not IsPedInAnyVehicle(targetPed, false) and (GetPedParachuteState(targetPed) == -1 or GetPedParachuteState(targetPed) == 0) and not IsPedInParachuteFreeFall(targetPed) then
				table.insert(text,strings.antiragdoll)
			end
			-- health info
			table.insert(text,strings.health..": "..GetEntityHealth(targetPed).."/"..GetEntityMaxHealth(targetPed))
			table.insert(text,strings.armor..": "..GetPedArmour(targetPed))
			-- misc info
			table.insert(text,strings.wantedlevel..": "..GetPlayerWantedLevel(drawTarget))
			table.insert(text,strings.exitspectator)

here can help me to put code to show me Charname?

Everything works perfect but it changed the side to the left side of my screen and the chat blocks it sometimes. is there a way to move it back to the right side?

You should be able to set menu orientation in the settings.