[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Read the wiki. :man_facepalming:

So it lets me use text commands but it won’t open the menu, I followed instructions to change key to f5 but even before it wouldn’t open the menu with f2

same here idk why :thinking:

Just to clarify for everyone, this resource fully functions and works flawlessly on a full server. If it’s not working for you its because you have something configured incorrectly. I was hesitant to download the latest version based on some of the comments here, I’m glad I did anyway.

1 Like

Here is what our server.cfg looks like (for those of you that are visual learners, lol):

We have four different perm levels. Owner > Sr. Admin > Admin > Mod. Each w/ the corresponding access to the EasyAdmin features. You can tech have as many as you want depending on how you want to dice up perms. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Having a problem with EasyAdmin not showing kicks/bans in the chat anymore - anyone have any idea?

Installed it all and click on a name and have no options to kick ban ect any help

did you read the wiki!

msg for Blu

Why do no one read the wiki these days ;(

yes i did and it still wont im confused af could you help me get it working add me on discord #6060

Its no longer EASY it was but no more. Was at the start and you turned it into the Cluster Fuck it is now . Your Directions on how to install it Sucks,The amount of shit you hafta do to get it to work Blows my mind to be Honest. Rename it

How in the world is this a difficult resource? Literally install NativeUI and EasyAdmin, and add a few lines to your server.cfg for permissions. If you cannot do that, you really shouldn’t be running a server.

1 Like

what cmd do i need to add in cfg to allow perms this is my current cfg

set ea_LanguageName “en” # set our language to english
set ea_alwaysShowButtons “true” # we don’t want to see buttons we can’t even access, do we? default:
set ea_custombanlist “false” # read docs for this, dont touch it
set ea_MenuButton “344” # set our menu button to F2. default: “289”
add_ace group.admin easyadmin “allow”

You need to actually read the wiki. It tells you exactly what you need to do.

it doesn’t iv followed it exactly and it wont work for shit full line for easy admin

#EasyAdmin

set ea_LanguageName “en” # set our language to english
set ea_alwaysShowButtons “true” # we don’t want to see buttons we can’t even access, do we? default: “false”
set ea_moderationNotification “false” # this can be either “false” or a discord webhook address, this will send a discord message if an admin takes actions against a player ( such as banning and kicking )
set ea_custombanlist “false” # read docs for this, dont touch it
set ea_MenuButton “344” # set our menu button to F2. default: “289”

add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.ban allow
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.unban allow
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.manageserver allow
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.kick allow # allow kicking
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.spectate allow # allow spectating
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.teleport allow # allow teleportation
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.slap allow # allow slapping
add_ace group.admin easyadmin.freeze allow # allow freezing

it’s still easy, you literally have to only copy things in your server.cfg and add your identifier below, in fact, the old system was worse

maybe because you didn’t actually add anyone to “group.admin”, reading is hard.

1 Like

I literally put pictures of everything you need to add to your server.cfg to get it to work… LOL. It is still easy af if you know how to READ. Smh.

whoever thinks this isn’t easy is honestly not reading it right i got it installed and setup in under 1 minute!

Yeah well I got my one set up in 59.87 seconds.

1 Like

I am unsure how to set this up. Could you make a step by step guide?

Read the fucking wiki