[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

It seems that once the servers have been running for a reasonable length of time, the menu won’t open anymore. Any ideas why? No changes have been made to the permissions and EasyAdmin is up to date.

that’s odd, was there any error printed in the logs in that time? I can’t think of any reason it would randomly stop opening.

so the thing from the wiki, do we copy and paste it into the server.cfg

try reading, it explains how stuff works.

1 Like

where? quote where it says what exactly i do with the config settings, or you could just simply say yes it goes into the cfg or no it does not

Configuration of EasyAdmin is done via convars, these can be set via your server config file 
You can modify Permissions by using ACE in your server config file
ACE uses your server config file or commands to add / remove admins and set permissions

do i have to send more examples?

2 Likes

It’s actually painful seeing these comments. If you can’t install something like this. You shouldn’t be running a server. Literally everything needed is in the Wiki that @Blumlaut compiled for you all. Take 5 mins out your not so busy lives and take a read of it.

2 Likes

Temp bans via commands would be a dream.
Possible?

1 Like

Here is the error we get:

i cant open the menu… it lets me do the /ea_ commands but the menu wont open

soundslike your banlist fails to load, no idea why that would happen though, any error once you start the resource?

are you using the mysql plugins?
did you ever ban someone before?
can you run your banlist.json through a json validator and see what it spits out?

Also needs to make sure he hasn’t accudently got 2 quotes on anything in the banlist. If that makes sense. Because then it will write off anything in the banlist causing it not to load.

Error running call reference function for resource EasyAdmin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: admin_server.lua:195: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'string.find'
        admin_server.lua:195: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

(owner of the same server btw)

No, we dont use any mysql scripts/plugins/resources/what not,
Yes, we could ban people until one point when the script would stop working because of aformentioned error message.
the ban file is just [] :man_shrugging:

We are using vMenu, which I do know causes a conflict since they are both running NativeUI and vMenu opens when the dialog box when you’re typing in a reason for a kick/ban. I’m unsure if vMenu may be causing further conflicts past this point?

Im getting an error in the CMD that says Access Type needs to be ‘allow’ or ‘deny’ .Access needs to be ‘allow’ or ‘deny’ Im kinda confused on where this would be located at any help please?

Located in the server CFG.

Also the Wiki will help.

I really don’t understand why it is not working for me? im confused on how to get it working? I would recommend make video tutorial

Possibly Add Support for the new identifiers?

Cant get it to work ;/

same buddy :frowning: