[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I really really like it, thx everything works fine.

QUESTION: If I wonna take my other bans to this locatzion ea_bans and have only the hacker steam:hex like from the kiddy hacker Jester:

steam:11000011a60842b #Jester
steam:110000135594f4f #Jester
steam:11000010ba0887e #Jester

Can i use it without license:xxx or how can i get this license, please.

put the steamid in the “identifier” field and leave “steam” empty.

I’ve added it to my resource and added to server.cfg
But Iam sure how to open the menu,

I can’t get it to work The system says I get a notification saying your are now a server admin and when I press f it just goes in to noclip

change the keybind?

I have it installed it worked fo few days fine and then i dont know what something just fucked up the menu. / commands into chat does work good but menu doesnt open up anymore

Not very helpful. Any errors in console? Did you make any changes to your resources between installing EasyAdmin and this problem occurring?

Hi,

Is the queue system still part of this addon?

Kind Regards
Smish

no

oh bollox, is there one you recommend as the ones I keep finding are horrendously out of date?

Nice Little Update. Supporting SQL. Noice.

1 Like

Hey guys, just a quick message to see if anyone can help me. ive been trying to get this script fully working and ive spent some hours working on it. When i try to ban someone i get this message and i dont know how to fix it
Easy Admin is the script im stumped on
Error:
Error running system event handling function for resource EasyAdmin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: admin_server.lua:412: bad argument #1 to ‘insert’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘table.insert’
admin_server.lua:412: in function ‘updateBlacklist’
admin_server.lua:134: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

how does your banlist.json file look like? Do you have one? did you copypaste it from another easyadmin install? if you didnt ever use easyadmin before, just delete that file and reboot your server, that should fix it.

1 Like

My menu won’t show - what button is it ?

I assume F5 or that might be F7 I don’t remember that much.

I’ve checked the wiki for adding admins and I’m really confused.
Can someone give me an example of what to put in https://gyazo.com/9a9efaea5700b7b092f5a23ee937f07a that section?

absolutely nothing? you are supposed to write the ACE commands into your server.cfg file.

ACE commands, have I missed something?

the wiki, probably.

https://gyazo.com/f93cba1796f5768456954535825229f6 Is that correct?