[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I see i didnt donwloaded that version because it’s saying that’s is on " experimental ", but i will try that, thanks.

----- Edit
The new version work’s fine.
I have another question, have you disabled the command /addadmin ? whenever i use the command i get this error.

uh, sounds like your NativeUI isnt working correctly, i’d recommend you try using the one shipped with 4.45x

you didn’t provide a first argument ( e.g. playerid or identifier ) although it shouldn’t even get that error in the first place, weird.

Update 4.5

This is a fun one

• Fixed Memory Leak ( as previously tested in 4.45x )
  • Added Support for Custom Banlists ( e.g. MySQL ), see this wiki page
  • Add a “convertbanlist” command for the previously mentioned feature
  • Added Polish Translation
  • Fixed some Buttons in the “Settings” menu having no effect when pressed

I’m very happy with how this update turned out, hope you guys enjoy it too!

1 Like

The worst thing is i don’t see the " menu button" to give admin to a player throught the menu.
I did /addadmin, to try it out.

it never existed in the first place since the admins.txt file is outdated and shouldnt even be used, it only still exists because many people actually use it.

Hm, ok i just tried to use /addadmin since is more easier to give admin to a player while in the game without restarting the server, whenever you add new admins

----- Edit

I’m portuguese and i noticed some words were wrong in the translation to portuguese, i edited what was wrong.
like : Right in portuguese not only means " Certo" but also means " Direito"

pt.json (4.7 KB)

please make a pull request on the github repository next time, updating this manually kind of sucks

ohh, sorry, i’m not used to use github.

Idk why but its not working for me :confused: I have added this in config with NativeUI also I have add ‘ace’ lines in config and nothing showing up

did you actually add your own identifier(s) to those lines? obviously without being added it wont work.

Ok I have added this line sorry, I will now check if it works

My EasyAdmin menu happers but in server management there’s nothing there, and when I choose a player still nothing, wut can I do?

looks like you didnt add the right permissions to your group, how does your server config look?

Thanks for your continued work on this and also with resolving the memory leak in NativeUILua. You rock.

1 Like

Great Update. Keep Up The Amazing Work.

1 Like

I didnt touch the thing also I did the admins thing: add_principal identifier.steam:110000107f0efe4 group.admin
and isadmin enabled to true

Thx for your work. After backup and complete new install i got this error:

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.find’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551
(…tail calls…)
admin_server.lua:547: in function <admin_server.lua:16>

Any Idea whats wrong?

Question 2: Where is the table in sql, what it is called, please?

well, don’t do that? you shouldnt edit code at all, make sure your permissions are set up correctly, i have a feeling your group.admin doesnt have the correct permissions set up.

looks like your version.json file is broken, although it shouldn’t really cause any issues.

the table EasyAdmin_MySQL and/or EasyAdmin_GHMattiMySQL creates is called “ea_bans”

Thx for the fast help and hints…sometimes the easiest way is the goal, you was right, the jason file was broken. The table i found, i will test now the comand. short question i ve is, after insert the bans in mqsql i can delete the ban.json?

sure, it won’t get read if you use the ea_custombanlist anyway.