[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Newest version required NativeUI update did it not? So I updated NativeUI, Which is working fine, BUT As admin I did it through my server.cfg and also added the perms for EasyAdmin in server.cfg as the wiki explained to do. Still no luck though.

I setup add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow
Then i setup my steam id as per usual, as an admin and it fails on me.

literally read the wiki? Itā€™s not hard to set up.

Well, are you getting any errors on server/clientside when joining? If not, then itā€™s something youā€™ve done since my local version works absolutely fine.

I really added everything to the server configuration and I still do not have to be on the list, neither bannies nor kickā€¦

Zero errors, nothing in the logs, nothing in F8, and nothing on console.

It works great and we are using it. But we have one problem
Almost every Staffmember gets a hitch warning (almost 1gig of RAM)

How to solve this?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets!:

I am having the same issue gets annoying. Yeah any help would be amazing.

known issue, iā€™m working on a fix but i have nothing conclusive yet, there seems to be a weird bug that keeps stuff that should be deleted active, might be an issue with nativeui, not sure.

hello could i get some help i put the stuff in the wiki in the server config like it said and its still not working please get back to me asap
~Bryan Robinson

Update on the Memory Leak:

I have identified that this is indeed something with NativeUI, iā€™m currently investigating it and found a temporary fix, will be released soon :tm:

Update: 4.45x released, see

for more information

3 Likes

I changed the key bind in the config and it didnā€™t work. Also how do I change the for controller.

Why does everyone have access to EasyAdmin? I have ConVar set in cfg

Nevermindā€¦

How do you open this menu F2 dose not work it just activates noclip

change the keybinding for it, since it obviously conflicts with something else.

Nothing Showā€™s up thatā€™s the thing i believe it might be a glitch i am using
zap hosting

• do i need to add my self to admin in the config

yeah? read the wiki.

Is this normal? I didnt make any change in the script

hey boss, you mind helping me out install this?

looks like you may be using an outdated EasyAdmin and or NativeUILua, i recommend you download https://github.com/Bluethefurry/EasyAdmin/releases/tag/4.45x

( make sure you download the EasyAdmin+NativeUI pack )

Hey Blu, iā€™m using the newest release, issue also occurs in the previous releases.

Every time i click the menu button, the menu opens, but when i close it and reopen it, itā€™s like multiple menus open ontop of each other, the text becomes very thick, and eventually i start getting a resource time warning.

i have to restart the resource to solve this.