[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

how’d you get it to work, can you help me?

then you didn’t configure permissions correctly, check the wiki

see above, did you add the permissions correctly?

it isn’t! try updating NativeUILua, also, there is a memory leak at the moment, i’m working with Frazzle to resolve it.

check your permissions and make sure they are set up correctly

read the wiki

I did read the wiki, I followed all of the rules. It’s still not working. Is there like a video guide or something?

Incorrect… EasyAdmin WITHOUT the updated NativeUI works perfectly and shows that I’m ADMIN, So why is it not showing it in this version of Easy Admin?

I’ve followed the wiki steps, and like i said, in the other version it works flawlessly, but this one does not.

uh, what? from what version to what version, how did you add yourself as admin and how do you think that has something to do with NativeUI?

@Blumlaut Hey I want to change the button “home” how can I do it ? It’s the menu activation button that I need to change . But when I try to open with "f2 " ıt opens with “home” button again .

Hi bro, got a question!

Can you re-add the crash feature? Pretty sure it was in the first version of EasyAdmin you released!

a what? i have no idea what you’re talking about

I might be wrong but I swear the earlier versions of EasyAdmin had a crash feature we’re you could crash somebody’s game

No. That is es_admin

1 Like

Damn, swear it was EasyAdmin back when it was an orange menu! All good, thanks guys :slight_smile:

So lately on my FiveM server i have been getting this thing in the buttom on my screen every now and then.
if i type /restart EasyAdmin it disapears but then it comes back later

i have tried to update EasyAdmin and NativeUI but it didnt fix the issue

do you have any idea what would fix this?

Edited: Everything working fine thx!

i’m aware of the issue and am working on a fix but i haven’t had anything conclusive yet, it’ll probably be fixed in the next update, whenever that happens

Hey, I did add the admins and gave permissions to them at server.cfg , it is working. The only things that dont work are

1; setting another key other than the default key (which looks like Home button)

2; some admins (even though they have the same permissions) can’t use it.

I am having a problem with EasyAdmin not un-banning someone after their term of ban. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Help, like in the console is a show that is included, but the game does not work!

Can i please get some help to add a admin, i dont understand how to do it. My Discord: , Thank you

no?
first, dont advertise your discord here, second, read the wiki.

Could someone send me a configured Easy Admin with Kick, Ban, Spectate and the rest of things …
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198319396767/