[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I only have some of the options working, cant teleport,server manage

Works just fine, thank you for this release and the effort you have put into it!

1 Like

Update 4.4

This Update adds:
Menu Offset and Menu Size Options
changes the BR language to PT
fixes an error in the German Translation
Fixes that Freezing a Player in a Vehicle gets them stuck there.

NOTE: THIS UPDATE REQUIRES YOUR NATIVEUI TO BE UP-TO-DATE

1 Like

@Blumlaut thx for listening and for that fantastic update thumbsup

Very nice additions. Thank you for making this available to us!

can anyone please help me set this up, or make a tutorial on it or something.

Is this server side or do you have to have this on your client?

How do i add reasons for bans. When im selecting reason for kick or ban there is just No Reason Specified

just press enter when its selected?

For some reason with 4.3 I can access the menu but not with 4.4 and Iā€™ve updated the NativeUI including starting it in my server.cfg Any suggestions?

are you getting any errors on the server or clientside?

how to add some commands to menu? :smiley:

Hey! How to use the Easy Admin menu? And not by command?

How do i set this up i read the wiki and i didnā€™t find that any help

F6 by default pal. You can change if you want to.

No errors at all. But if I force ā€œIs Admin = Trueā€ it pops up but no access to the buttons, Just wanted to make sure the menu worked. No error messages or bugs, and also I canā€™t seem to change the button even though I replaced the code in both files.

Added both resources to server and made myself an admin. Can youe commands to give myself money etc. Menu is not working at allā€¦ no idea what Iā€™m doing wrong

Hmmā€¦ I got two problems ^
This canā€™t be right? Got no errors at all except the ā€œResource time warningā€-pop up and the weird alignment. All the functions works like they should.

1 Like

I have the same issue after I open the esx_policejob F6 menu and then open easy adminā€¦ It will say resource warning and it wonā€™t disappear.

I have a problem with EasyAdminā€¦A namely when it installs it all works beautifully menu, but as I enter the list of players and click on the player then there is no Kick and ban ā€¦