[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

how do I get the menu to work? I put NATIVEUI into my resource folder and nothing happens

Do i put

add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow # allow all commands for admins

add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.kick allow # allow kicking
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.spectate allow # allow spectating
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.freeze allow # allow freezing
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.ban deny # disallow banning
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.unban deny # also disallow unbanning

add_principal identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 group.moderator # add a user to the moderator group, any identifier works this way.

Into my server.cfg file?

i put the nativeui into resource and i press e to open it not f2 and it the cooking menu. where to i put easy admin? do i just drag easy admin into resources

Screenshot_66

Look at the top. you need to put start EasyAdmin-4.3 instead of start easyadmin. (Always make sure you copy the exact name into your server.cfg)

You simply got the names wrong. Changing that should fix it.

i already tried that before?? I click f2 and doesnt open??

same problem with me & yet nobody wants to help

have a feeling its broken. however i know someone who has it working

probably because you are using it wrong, it works fine with everybody, and since none of you can provide what exactly you did, no help.

I put the NativeUI inside my resource folder, and do “start nativeui” the menu does not work, am I installing it wrong?

probably not an issue with NativeUILua as otherwise EasyAdmin would report an error.

@Blumlaut Can you discord call?

is there another way of installing it that I don’t know of, or am I doing it right?

like i said, if it throws an error on either client or server, post it, but as far as i can tell ( and from my testing ) everything works fine

No error. does it work with linux. our server is linux

I deleted the banlist and was working fine but today the bans are broken again. Whats going on. This is starting to get frustrating. When your trying to run a public RP server we get alot of failrp. Any idea what might be going on here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

got any errors in logs? i run easyadmin with 500+ bans and it works just fine.

Hey, sadly the menu won’t open for me, I’ve tried multiple ways to make myself an admin but it just won’t work. Maybe I’m not doing it correctly.

set ea_LanguageName "en"                # set our language to english
set ea_MenuButton "166"			# set our menu button to F2. default: "289"
set ea_alwaysShowButtons "false"	# we don't want to see buttons we can't                                                                                        
set ea_moderationNotification "false"   # this can be either "false" or a discord 

add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow	                 # allow all commands for admins

add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.kick allow		 # allow kicking
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.spectate allow         # allow spectating
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.freeze allow         # allow freezing
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.ban deny		 # disallow banning
add_ace group.moderator easyadmin.unban deny		 # also disallow unbanning

add_principal identifier.steam:11000010ef03649 group.admin	# add a user to 

Tried with console too but it won’t work.

Appreciate if you help :slight_smile:

Thank you, @Blumlaut , for superb solution for banning! We use it as our “jailsystem” and it works very nice!

is EasyAdmin actually starting correctly? Check your Client or Server logs for easyadmin errors.