[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

i installed this as said https://github.com/FrazzIe/NativeUILua. but i cant get it working.

Whats The Default Button to Open the menu?

Where did you change the controls? I cant find it anywhere to change the keybindings

Make sure the resource is actually called NativeUI

Hi,

Iā€™m having an issue where after a server restart the banlist.json is empty and all the bans are wiped, is there a fix for this or can you give me a suggestion on what to do.

Kind Regards
Smish

1 Like

i dont think easyadmin even does anything like that? unless your banlist file is corrupted, but that should throw errors.

Doesnā€™t throw errors, just wipes itself somehow

What does Licence mean and where do I get my Licence?

How do I get the menu to work? Iā€™ve installed the menu NativeUI into my resources folder but the menu isnā€™t popping up for some reason but I am admin in game. Am I doing something wrong? I referred to the WIKI but it doesnā€™t explain much

just join 149.210.238.117:30122, itā€™ll print out your identifiers.

did you installed NativeUILua correctly and what does your server.cfg look like? did you actually make sure you have the right permissions, are you getting any server/client errors?

What do you mean by install it? I downloaded the file, and inside the file was another file named ā€œNativeUIā€ I dragged that to my resource folder.

add system admins

add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but donā€™t allow quit
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010e7ae73a group.admin # add the admin to the group

please read the wiki again, the ā€œcommandā€ group isnā€™t used by easyadmin.

i cant ban anyone anymore. the option is there but when i go to ban them i click enter and it doesnt work. kicking works though i keep getting this error
Error running system event handling function for resource EasyAdmin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: admin_server.lua:412: bad argument #1 to ā€˜insertā€™ (table expected, got nil)

sounds like your banlist doesnt load correctly, if you havent banned anyone so far try deleting it so it regenerates, otherwise make sure the json parses correct and fix any errors

I have alot of banned players. How do i reparse the json?

uh? the banlist refreshes every 5 minutes or so, or what do you mean

how would i fix these errors?

which

^3Couldnā€™t start resource EasyAdmin.^7 " need help asap!

install the resource correctly?