[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

This is AMAZING!! But is there a possibility of extending temp bans on minutes/hours? I would like to use EasyAdmin as alternative to jail system. But I can’t find those options like 2 weeks etc. in script. Maybe I am blind, probably… Could anyone help? :slight_smile:

Edit.: Found it! In “gui_c” %)

Edit.: Problem with adding more temp ban options:

error

Edited gui_c and en.json

Any advice?? @Blumlaut? :confused: I am SO close…! :smiley:

that error doesnt even seem related to adding tempban options, did you make sure your banlist.json exists properly and works correctly?

Before any of my edits, it worked just fine

that doesnt answer my question? like i said, its not even related to tempbans, its the banlist failing to load properly.

Oh, sorry. I thought it belongs to your resource somehow.

Ban list seems to work fine (inside of EasyAdmin resource). Is it part of the FX alone then? I am sorry, but I rly don’t know what You mean.

Maybe this console report will help?

error2

<sigh>

no it doesn’t, what is the contents of your banlist.json, here is where the error occurs: this means that the json file failed to parse ( e.g. the banlist fine is incorrect )

Now it looks I got it working! Gonna test it a bit more, but the reason why I got that error was the fact I had banlist.json empty. I thought it’s not problem, but then I’ve realized that in original resource folder there is no banlist at all! Means it has to be created in case of some ban dealt.

So, for this error, just delete banlist (it has to have either some ban written inside, it CAN’T stay empty) and, just to be sure, even cache for EasyAdmin. And it’s seems to be all working!! With edits! :slight_smile:

Thanks again, @Blumlaut! This solves a lot of my problems! :slight_smile:

because the parser expects at least a basic json file ( e.g. literally just [] is fine ), a completely empty file will not work as that is not valid json.

1 Like

I could need some help, I’ve installed EasyAdmin and NativeUI, I’ve added myself to the admin by console and it says I am admin. But when I attempt to press the F2 and open the menu, it wont pop up and this pops up in the console: https://gyazo.com/6e741307224e4607fbe9045dcd6ae81b

Could you help me?

Easy to set up and works exactly how it should without the Essentialmode hassle and setup. Amazing!

Hey blu, great resource!
Is it possible to not allow lower tier admins/mods to not spec upper level admins/mods?
I believe another spectate plugin implemented this mechanic, wondering if its something you would consider implementing too :slight_smile:
Thanks!

there is no reason to do that really, it sounds unnecesarry.

1 Like

Can’t run NtiveUI, could somebody explain me, how to install easyadmin after update?

Download native UI. Self explanatory.

How do i do so its only admins and not everybody

:clap::clap:Read.:clap:The.:clap:Wiki.:clap::clap:

1 Like

@Blumlaut i’ve taken the part of code that check for godmode, armor, ragdoll while specting users and writes it on screen, to use it in another script… can i publish that script with that portion of code?

sure.

I Get an error when trying to join server “Could`nt Load Resource NativeUI” Please Help

download nativeUI and install it simple