[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Pstttt, want a Spanish translation? I’m bored

Hey i set the open button to page down and now when i hit RT or shoot button on controller it will open up the menu. Any way to fix that??

#NVM #IAMDUMB Is there a way to make it so the controller doesnt work with the set button?

Any idea what is keeping it from working? Anyone?

If you guys just read the wiki it will sort you out. It’s not hard. Otherwise we will be here all day.

1 Like

@Blumlaut nice script, thx. Is it possible, to include the Menu (native) in the middle of the screen and change the brightness left to right? I think, I’m not the only one who use it and can’t see his bans completely. Or you can say me where i can change the window menu sice and position, please?

great suggestion, i’ll cook something up for the next update, originally the menu wasn’t even designed to handle such big text entries, since its just supposed to stay open in the background, but i’ll look into adding something that changes the menu to be centered and a bit bigger.

Or Adding To That, Make It So The text is cut off at the borders of the menu?

not really possible as far as i know

thx a lot blumlaut, i’m haooy about that, have a nice day!

I have read the Wiki, the only thing that I did was update the script. I have a community of 10-15 active players and kind of need this it helps alot.

whats broken, what did you change and do you get any errors server or clientside?

Any idea why kicks works, but bans don’t do anything when you click enter?

The menu doesn’t come up, I tried a fresh install and re-did the permissions and still doesn’t work. there are no errors, it says that EasyAdmin is up to date.

did you add the hotkey to the config file?

I did, not sure what else could be wrong

are you missing permissions? do you get any errors when you press ban? ( client or server )

do you have NativeUILua installed? Also, show me your permissions in the server.cfg, does the CLIENT print any errors when easyadmin starts?

I dont know how to set up so i can get admin and get the menu? PLEASE HELP

Everything you need is on the wiki (https://github.com/Bluethefurry/EasyAdmin/wiki)

The pages are on the right side.