[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I can`t open the menu and when I do kick 1 in cmd this comes up.

Where are you executing “kick 1” from? if from the console, that probably won’t work, if you cant open the menu then you most likely don’t actually have permission to open it.

Ye but if I try to open the meny dosent work. If I write kick/ban id in chat dosent work. So I writed in the cmd.

Then you didn’t add yourself as an admin correctly.

well if you aren’t getting any other errors then your steamid is probably incorrect, are you getting any errors when joining your server or when attempting to open EasyAdmin that could be related to it?

No nothing I know about.

And I`m Just using my Server.cfg

So I got the menu to work but I cant add new admins and I cant ban

errors? messages? anything??

So I got no errors. Maybe I’m doing the add admin wrong but I can’t ban.s

That means yoiu selected “moderator” change it in the CFG file where you put your steam id change that to say “admin” instead

Update 4.3

• Fixed some issues in the French Localisation
  • Added Swedish and Italian Translation, just set ea_LanguageName to either “sv” or “it”
  • Adding missing ban expiration time to the webhook message
  • Prevent Clients from calling server-only events, my fault.
  • Add “Slap” and “Freeze” to the Player Management, however, this will only work with the
  • new slap and freeze permissions
  • add a few missing text entries
  • add missing translations for other languages
  • add steamids to the banlist, when joining, EasyAdmin will check check both license and steam identifiers, this will be ignored for bans without any steamids
  • fix a bug where “permanent” bans were only ~10 years instead of ~100 years, existing bans will be patched automatically.
  • the menu now no longer uses the mouse for selecting items
1 Like

Looks sweet. Another Great update.

Oh nice, was testing everything and wonna answer there are no errors in the console…and see tat update, i will test again.

It is maybe possible to include that the person we look at can here what they talk?

Is there anyway of getting noclip added to this as we switched from essentials admin and no longer have noclip.

We use no clip to take pictures etc. so having it in with the new admin script would be great,

How do i open the menu

Read the wiki. It explains everything

`

i did everything right but now none of the permissions wont work like some of them do like slap and freeze but the ban,unban and all the settings are gone it worked before but now it doesn’t any idea? picture:

EDIT: I was testing with your menu for titles and i forgot to copy the menu so i had to reinstall it but it still won’t work. (that’s why it says mgcrp instead of EasyAdmin)

Reinstalled the menu and it still won’t work:

thats the player menu. as you can see all of those show except for banning