[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Thank you so much for the freeze function! Works Great!

Another reccommendation:

TPAll function, for when an admin want to have a server wide meeting in game, or sets a new AOP and wants to TP everyone there.

Already implemented, scroll down to “All Players” :wink:

where tho https://gyazo.com/2e20c4184c2ccf64a6fcaf764d771656

uh, that shouldn’t happen! Do you have Teleport Permissions and does EasyAdmin throw any errors for you?

This breaks my essential mode and esx

It literally has nothing to do with essential mode. It’s a standalone

1 Like

can i have some help the wiki makes no sense to me i added the ace and added my self as owner and i have went into the config file in the easy admin to added my steam id to the admin list and i still cant add my self or get the menu up

Did everything like in the FAQ. Report to Discord is also working, but nothing will be saved in the ban list, andy idea why or what i forget?

delete the banlist file, report back if that fixes it.

Thx that works fine, I deleted the file and the saves works. but now I ve the problem…after ban and say ban is correct the gamer will not be kicked and kicked not working more…also the reload ban.json is not working anymore, we must restart the EasyAdmin then the list works

are you getting any errors when banning people ( either client or server sided )?

Everything works on my end, not sure what the issue could be for you :s

Short answer. If you can’t read a wiki you shouldn’t be running server.

Long answer which is actually shorter than the short answer is what don’t you understand.

You don’t put anything there. It goes into your server cfg file

i will check F8 console and write beack, thx for support!

Hey. How do I add stuff to the Server.cfg . Is it just to cop paste at the bottom of Server.cfg . Or how do you do it?

Read the Wiki It explains everything. Where you put it and how you put it there.

Ive reed the Wiki cant find how to add it in to Server.cfg

Very Basic Video. Should Explain it. And if you cant figure that out then fuck knows what will. Here is a basic video

1 Like

Thx dude!!!

Right Glad thats sorted.

1 Like

Ahhh @Blumlaut i never knew you felt this way. your should of said sooner. xD

https://imnotaginger.co.uk/lel/ykWd10.png