[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Yes
[20char…]

wait how do i open it?

Man seriously ? its F2 by default but read the wiki when you try to install a ressource

Ye but when i press f2 iventory comes up

That why you have to change the key :slight_smile:

:man_facepalming: ( 20 )

@sirarrowhead, i recommend you take a look at the wiki, it can be very useful.

1 Like

I got it wto work :slight_smile:

I’m actually translate all your Admin Menu in French, when i finish him i can send it to you to add it for french people ? Or you let him in english and people have to translate it himself ?

i was planning to write a proper config file with configurable strings and whatnot anyway, maybe i will finally finish that idea.

Any way you can make your queue system a separate resource? I found it to work perfect for me but now it’s gone… Please?

this is not planned

it inherrently didn’t, and i dont have any plans on fixing it.

Awesome Release :slight_smile:
Keep up with the good work

Update 4.21 - Localisation

I’m very happy to announce that EasyAdmin now Supports Localisation, by default, EasyAdmin is shipped with 3 Languages, English :us: :uk: , German :flag_de: and French ( Special thanks to @Feared for the Translation :heart: :fr: ).

To set the language option, just set the ea_LanguageName convar to “en”,“de” or “fr”, then EasyAdmin should handle everything automatically :wink:

Want to help add translations to EasyAdmin? Check out our Translating EasyAdmin Page on the Wiki, this should explain everything!

Have Fun!

2 Likes

It was an honor to translate your script :slight_smile:

there is one thing i don’t get with you mod and that is how to install it so i draged and droped the easyadmin then installed the nativ menu then added myself to the admin menu but it doesnt work if i could get some help it would be great

The Wiki has all the installation and configuration related info in it. Also I think native menu is in this since a recent update.

1 Like

im following the cmds and nothing is working when i downloaded the fiile there were no admin.txt and when i added the ace group ingame i just get eror with alot of shit

thanks for the informations on the issue you are experiencing, sadly, the informations you provided were utterly useless and you might aswell not create a post about it in the first place

once you got logs of the errors, come back and post about it again.

its says change the admin steam ids in the admin.txt sorry but i dont see one