[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Let me specify this a bit. When you spectate someone. You can turn your camera angle to either left or right, by moving the mouse-cursor to your left edge or right edge of the screen. It works in 1920x1080p.
If in a lower res it’s only working in the left side. Guess it’s a NativeUI thing. It’s no biggie for the spectating functionality anyways. At least not for me.

oh yeah, @Frazzle again :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, did you try updating NativeUI manually? that may or may not fix it

i like this alot the only thing i would like more is having it tie in with essential mode so when i set someones perm level too admin or super admin they get acsess to the menu

Fun fact about @Blumlaut essential mode makes him want to throw up a bit. It’s almost like a nerve trigger when he hears it, a small twitch is formed.

Why not ask this in the topic for “essential mode” to request them supporting/extending the game-native permission system?

No.

There are multiple reasons why this is a bad idea:

1. EasyAdmin is and will always be standalone from stupid “frameworks”, this will never change
  2. Essentialmode uses some weird custom permissions system which would be hell to adapt to
  3. ACE is superior in every way.

Update 4.202

This Update is rather small, only two changes:

• Removed the buggy and horrible Queue System, it was no good and i couldn’t be bothered fixing it.
  • Added a “Press E to leave spectator” when outside of the EasyAdmin menu while spectating, sadly this doesn’t work while inside the menu as NativeUI
  • Packaged the new NativeUILua version in the release, this should fix some issues with scaling on higher resolutions and other things

Download the EasyAdmin+NativeUI Package here

2 Likes

hm ok ty [20 char lim]

Hotfix 4.203

THIS UPDATE IS CRITICAL, PLEASE UPDATE EASYADMIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This Update fixes created bans not actually enforcing on players and as such, is a critical fix.
Download it Here

2 Likes

Glad we found the issue.

Amazing what you done man, i hope you will add more function to your AdminMenu because it will be great, like Give money
Freeze player
Spawn vehicle
And more …

Do you will continue to update your admin menu ?

maybe im just stupid but how do iadd my self as admin? i meen i tried copying into server cfg with my ip but dosnt seem to work

In your database or by the command on your console :slight_smile:

i am superadmin but that dosnt work?

In your server.cfg add this :

# add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow	                 # allow all commands for admins
add_ace group.superadmin easyadmin allow	                 # allow all commands for superadmins
add_principal identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 group.superadmin	# add a user to the superadmin group
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

at the top ye?
(20char)

No your are not oblige :slight_smile: For me its close of the end

so it does not matter?

Yep
[20char…]

and i dont have to add anything else, just put that?