[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

@Frazzle :wink:

1 Like

i dont have an ultrawide, i cant do shit :+1:

1 Like

How do u add admin with rcon what is the command??

I don’t think you can in rcon. You can use /addadmin ingame.

u can with rcon i did it before but when i did that ingame it did not work

lame excuse, use windowed mode and set resolution to weird stuff using e.g. winspy++ 1.7

Take a look at the wiki :slight_smile:

not recommended however, as ACE is the way to go, and the only officially supported one.

1 Like

how do we open the Menu

With what ever key you configured, I think by default it is F2, you can change it though in your server.conf.

Not sure how I haven’t noticed this but still can’t unban players, allows to confirm the unbanning but never actually unbans anyone and they stick in the list.

did you update to the latest version? that issue should be fixed now.

Latest version 4.201, been unable to unban players for the last two days now :stuck_out_tongue:

got any errors or a reproducable case? because it worked just fine for me when i tested it.

How i can enable queue system? in line 3 useQueue = GetConvar(“ea_useQueue”, “false” need to be useQueue = GetConvar(“ea_useQueue”, “true” ? but when i do this its just making queue bigger and bigger and not letting anyone join the server with 1/32 slots.

yes, its disabled by default for a reason, it will be removed in the near future once someone releases a proper one.

I actually liked the old menu more. Now you need go in and out alot of the submenu to do stuff.
It was with much more ease before when you wanted to kick, or ban somebuddy.

And lastly, it’s odd you need to go to spectate yourself to stop spectating =D

yes thats a side effect of how i currently manage it, i’ll probably add a button or something to it at some point

eh it was very much worse, the new menu allows everything to be done in one instead of you having to find the player in each submenu…

Some pointers;

• You still have to go into Player management. For me personally Server management is not needed, or should at least be configurable whether or not it should be useable. I liked it more when it just listed the players, and then you select the Action for the selected player.
  • When you press arrow up/down sometimes it does it more than once, and jumps over the intended people.
  • If your on a lower res than 1080p you can’t look to the right (turning around) when spectating someone.

Because of this im sticking with an older version. Else good job buddy!

that doesn’t really distract from the main functionality and can be quickly skipped

@Frazzle

if you can give me a proper repro i can look into it, but i’m not sure what you mean.