[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Nah that would be silly,

Here you go.

[   3965187] Error running call reference function for resource EasyAdmin: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: admin_server.lua:378: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
[   3965187] stack traceback:
[   3965187] 	[C]: in function 'table.insert'
[   3965187] 	admin_server.lua:378: in function 'updateBlacklist'
[   3965187] 	admin_server.lua:224: in upvalue 'ref'
[   3965187] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
[   3965187] 	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
[   3965187] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
[   3965187] stack traceback:
[   3965187] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   3965187] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

thats a weird one, that would mean that the table doesnt even exist, iā€™ll have to look into that a bit more

Alright Thanks (20 fking)

follow up question: does banning via the GUI work, does the banlist.json even get created for you?

Yeah Banning With The Menu Works. And Yes The json file is made

ā€¦ and the banlist gets filled properly? because that shouldnā€™t be possible at all then.

The Ban List Seems To Be Filling Correctly From what i can see. But Somthing i have just noticed is when the ban command is entered it puts it into the ban list but the user can still remain in game

can you please dm me about this so we donā€™t crowd the topic? iā€™ll have to ask a few more questions

No Worries (SMD 20 ch)

Yeah, canā€™t unban at all now, as well as, you still need to restart the script to refresh the ban list.

uh, did you update it? because iā€™m pretty sure iā€™ve fixed it, and you can refresh the banlist by just refreshing it from the GUI and then re-opening it.
otherwise, send the error here.

Positive, just pulled the latest release from GitHub.

can you send me the new error?

Hotfix 4.201

This hotfix focuses on issues reported by people that came from the NativeUI Port, this will fix:

Unbanning of Players using the GUI not working ( as reported by @Jarrrk )
The Ban command failing to kick a player after adding the ban ( as reported by @Element_55 )

Have Fun!

3 Likes

Love the update 10 / 10

1 Like

I just recently started to have this problem where every time I start the server it says this:

Found new resource NativeUI in C:/ECRP\server-data/resources//NativeUI
Resource loading for NativeUI failed:
Could not open resource metadata file C:/ECRP\server-data/resources//NativeUI/__resource.lua.

The only mod I need it for is easyadmin, I would really appreciate it if someone would help my thank you!

Hey man please help me I did everything and still canā€™t get the menu to pop up

Have you added yourself as an admin?

That is wrong, you need NativeUILua now too, you can get the whole package here, just download EasyAdmin.zip.

Does your server print the same message as the person above? because you need the NativeUI Resource.

I donā€™t think EasyAdmin likes Ultrawides :blush: