[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Is it just me that spaces dont work…? http://images.sosarp.net/SOSA/50873.png

1 Like

Nope david I have that issue too. It’s when you kick or ban with the commands. If you do it with the menu it works.

Thank you it’s not just me having this issue.

1 Like

is there a way to just use your que without the admin systems? because i have a admin system alredy in my server so im just looking for the use for the que

If you guys want to disable controller bindings replace this line (gui_c.lua):

IsControlJustReleased(0, settings.button) and isAdmin == true then --M by default

With this:

IsControlJustReleased(0, settings.button) and GetLastInputMethod (0) and isAdmin == true then --M by default

They didn’t work for me either. I disabled the / commands and make ppl use the menu only (quick fix workaround until its corrected).

Exactly what I have done, really don’t know why its like this. Probably not even a fix for it… :confused:

what exactly, i’m looking at the code for the command handlers and it seems fine?

No, /kick where the is like this:
/kick 12 Test test test

It’s basically doing this:
/kick 12 Testtesttest

oh i see, i’ll push a fix in a bit

1 Like

Thank you

Update 4.18

Added ea_moderationNotification convar

this convar can be used to log kicks and bans into a discord channel!

Please see the wiki (https://github.com/Bluethefurry/EasyAdmin/wiki/) for a better explenation

Hotfix 4.181

This hotfix ensures that the webhook always properly works, which it didn’t do last time, this also fixes command reasons having no spaces.

( thanks to @DavidR and @Dixxycup for reporting this )

2 Likes

Thank you for the update!

After testing this, the commands work perfectly now with spaces. Issue is, when I go to ban somone, there license enters the banlist.txt, however, they can just rejoin back. Got any ideas?

are you using any other resources that use deferrals and have the EasyAdmin queue enabled? if so, either disable that resource or disable the EasyAdmin queue, i couldn’t replicate your issue.

I disabled the queue as soon as I downloaded it.

can you tell me exactly how you are able to replicate that issue then?

i used the /ban command to ban someone ( with or without reason didnt change anything ), upon them reconnecting the server declined them as should be.

Literally, using the /ban command. I removed the queue lua’s from the __resoucre. The only thing that has changed is the ban command was edited to let console ban. But it was working with the old version too. So there really shouldn’t be an issue with that.

You can join and I can show you wish.

why the fuck would you do that, literally configure EasyAdmin to not use the queue, no wonder shit breaks for you.

Well, removed the same shit on the previous update and it was fine…

¯_(ツ)_/¯