[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

you could theoretically just use symlinks.

Hey im having a lot of trouble getting the gui_c.lua to work with custom keybinds to open the menu on my server, do you mind sending me a custom script that i can just have something other than my noclip keybind from lamda as my keybind also im trying to shut off the controller support because its conflicting with me and my fellow admins gameplay. Please and thank you so much! -E

Blu, all I want to say is you are a life saver with this script. Your knowledge of code is exceptional. Great work man .

Have a complimentary :mascot:

1 Like

how do you add admins im confused with addding them i tried with the instructions given but i got confused

the instructions are very clear, we can’t make it any clearer than that.

i liked the old way of adding people it was easier the new way does not work right for me or im doing it wrong

it was unreliable and kinda hacky, thats why it is not used anymore, the new method supports permissions and runs off FiveM’s “ACE” system, so no extra things needed, as such, it can also be compatible with other resources using the ACE System.

When you are confused with the wiki than try to find an installation video on YouTube there are a lot of them and also they are complain how to add admins and moderators to the script.

Kind regards

The only disadvantage to using the ace system is it allows “admins” rcon access. But other than that it works like a charm. I was able to modify es_admin2 to work w/ EasyAdmin because I did not want to lose some of the es_admin2 features however now the queue system does not seem to work. I will have to do more testing but even when it’s set to “true” nothing seems to happen. Could it be an essentialmode/es_admin conflict? I am not having any kick/ban wise as I removed those commands from es_admin2. @Bluethefurry

what? no?

no idea, might be.

Do I have a setting incorrect then? Because system admins can run console commands from in game once set to admin as such: @Bluethefurry

https://gyazo.com/1fc4d0aab7ffe12484f06b7e3838308c

try not doing group.admin command allow then? it will give access to ALL commands.

1 Like

This is set by default so it may be worth mentioning on the wiki somewhere (IMO). So in theory if I made a new group called “owner” I could give said group “command allow” and remove from admin with no adverse affect to the difference between admin/mod via EasyAdmin, correct? I’d also have to add “owner” to “easyadmin allow” if my thought process is correct. @Bluethefurry

yes, EasyAdmin permissions are handed via easyadmin.*

other way around, you’d have to “allow easyadmin” for the owner group.

1 Like

Is there a way to disable the key and use Admin Commands?? Because I’m a cop and use a controller and the button links with B. And they are the sirens

the connection queue does not work for me does someone have it working?

Honestly if something as trivial as adding or modifying permissions is difficult, maybe server hosting isn’t for you. This is an excellent resource that literally takes less than a couple minutes to install and fully configure.

how do you change f2 key

Is there a way to disable the Menu and just have it as /kick, /ban ??