[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

if you install anticheese along side it, yes, it will only act as ban system for :cheese: if no admins are added.

however, make sure you configure it so things such as the Queue System in EasyAdmin is disabled.

1 Like

Thanks, thats really good! :smiley:

Yes i have went in and changed the permissions like it says in wiki but still no one can pull up the menu.

here is my config file

you didnā€™t configure your group.admin correctly.

What do u mean? im not sure exactly what u mean?

ok i figured it outā€¦thanks for the support

Okay so I would like to change the toggle key to open / close but I donā€™t see the line of code that I need to change it?

The server CFG do I have to make one in the easyadmin folder and add the ace info in it?

read the wiki, there are instructions on how to do that.

no, your SERVER CONFIG FILE, that you execute when you start it.

It only Works on Warmenu? And it works on vRP?

Thereā€™s any way to put a preference in the queue to a certain group beyond the admin group?

how did you figure it out?

how do u get users ip in database using heidisql ?

how do i remove an admin if lets say they get there admin role taken how would i do that? i know i can do (addadmin server group) how can i do that but take away admin in the console

you canā€™t take away admin rights via the console.

Thanks for this Blue. I love it. Everything works but Iā€™m getting this error for 4.12:

Also any possibility of adding ā€œbringā€, ā€œfreezeā€ or ā€œcrashā€ commands?

1 Like

That error should not be problematic, i have no idea what causes it but it should be ā€œfineā€.

Update Time! ( 4.15 )

This Update changes the ā€œversion checkā€ and adds changelogs, the legacy ā€œversionā€ file will be used until ~2 months in the future.

Other Changes:
EasyAdmin now displays some rudimentary player informations when spectating
We fixed some issues with the ā€˜stringsā€™, there should be less formatting errors now
we changed the queue up a bit, report back how it behaves now!
player list should now sort by first joined rather than seem quite random.

2 Likes

How would i go about syncing the ban list between 2 servers? Id imagine i would put the banlist in another directory, and change the banlist directory on both easyadmins. Just wanna make sure that would work before i do anything. Thanks