[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

everyone has access has how to fix?

What keylist are you using to get 289 for F2, Iā€™m trying to use f5 but I canā€™t find the keylist.

Keys are listed here

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

This is how my server.cfg file looks, but I cant get the admin menu to work. Am I doing something wrong?

set ea_useQueue ā€œtrueā€ # enable EasyAdmin Queue System, default: ā€œfalseā€
set ea_QueueTries ā€œ360ā€ # how often do we want to retry to join the queue? default: ā€œ360ā€
set ea_MenuButton ā€œ289ā€ # set our menu button to F2. default: ā€œ289ā€
set ea_alwaysShowButtons ā€œfalseā€ # we donā€™t want to see buttons we canā€™t even access, do we? default: ā€œfalseā€

add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands for admins

add_ace group.moderator command allow # allow all commands for moderators
add_ace group.moderator command.ban deny # disallow banning tho
add_ace group.moderator command.unban deny # also disallow unbanning

add_principal identifier. ip:----------------- 116 group.admin # add a user to the moderator group, any identifier works this way.

hi there i have an issue . i get it to work i see the full menu with ban and spectate however other players in the server can see the menu too and can kick other people . they dont have the full menu just kick and settings . how do i fix that

i have same issue here . did u manage to fix it ?

jesus christ can you guys just read the previous posts instead of making a new one every two days?

make sure there is not a space there, it should be identifier.ip:

yep it still happens even without es admin

Update 4.12

NOTE: THIS UPDATE CHANGES PERMISSION NAMES, MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THEM, ā€œcommandā€ BECOMES ā€œeasyadminā€, THE WIKI SHOWS HOW THE PERMISSIONS ARE CALLED

This update fixes a bug that causes normal clients to somehow have kick permissions, i still donā€™t know what causes it, this should fix it tho.

ok it seems easy admin lets anyone kick or ban someone

no it does not, i also just released an update that fixes that, read the message LITERALLY ABOVE YOURS.

1 Like

We have around 200-300 bans logged. Once every 1-2 weeks, the ban list removes everyone in it, but the banlist.txt remains, but all of the licenses remove themselves?? I back it up but itā€™s not the point, any idea of why it does thisā€¦?

Also, I have removed the unban section, and command so that only I can remove people from the banlist.txt, not the menu in-gameā€¦?

try not overwriting your banlist every time you update EasyAdmin?

I just copy the intents overā€¦?

just copy everything apart from the banlist and the admins file.

Alright thank you, another issue, the /kick doesnā€™t allow for multiple words but the menu does

I updated EasyAdmin and now no one can use it. Do you still set the admin via server config? cause i didnt change anthing from last version in there.

i recommend you read the changelogs when updating as the permission names changed slightly.

If i add this script and add it to start. without adding Permissions and Adding Admins and such. Will it just sit there and with with AntiCheese? And no one will be able to use it, even admins?