[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

doesnt work for me either

Figured it out! Make sure your server config looks just like the one posted above with the admin stuff in it then just put your steam hex

add_principal identifier.steam:[insert hex here] group.admin

Amazing script. Super easy to setup as the name suggests. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Hi, is it compatible with vRP? Cause Iā€™ve tried and I couldnā€™t get it to work, I have 3 servers they are always full and I need a queue script but I canā€™t get anyone to work, hope you can help me.

Ok, thanks but I didnā€™t found yet

Ok, thanks for the infoā€¦

Ive put only my hex id in it and the menu comes up for everyone who joins, and then how do i get a bigger menu?

Whats my licence
and where can i find it and please hurry

When im joined on my Server have all Players my AdminMenu how can i edit this that i alone use this Admin Menu?

Iā€™m guessing async is a need for this script? I want using async for a while and everyone was able to use the menu

Go to your DB and go to the users table, then find yourself and so it shoud look like this

Hello, I installed this onto my server and it is very nice to have but you have no idea how many times I have kicked myself from the game and have my game freeze. The fact that the jump button is X and so is the menu is kinda odd. Is there anyway that I can just disable to controller support for the menu? Iā€™ve looked through myself but I canā€™t find where Iā€™m supposed to change that.

Please help, other players can still open the menu and kick and open settings.

1 Like

does anyone know the answer?

sigh

this has been answered multiple times already, see:

es_admin is known to cause conflicts with EasyAdmin, try running without esadmin and see if the problem still occurs.

is there a way to not display who banned or kicked the person. i dont want people to know who kicked or banned them. i just want the reason to show.

ok, i know many servers that do have Es_admin2, so ill try without and then if it doent persist ill try and implement it back in, so can i have more info on how to give myself the full menu?

how do i modify it without breaking it.

I also get a access denied for kick message and my steam id is in the admin file. I can kick via the menu but I cant via /kick. It worked in my test server but i get that message in my main server.