[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I do have the admin menu working, just the queue system isn’t working…

Do I need to install the warmenu script? For some reason this isnt opening with F2 for me. But I get no errors with the script

What is Ace? Am I missing something somewhere?

It needs to be added via your server.cfg

Capture

What am I doing wrong? I have installed EasyAdmin, added it to my server.cfg, everything starts up no problem. Although I dont have an ACE file, Capture

Not in the “start” files, lower down the list you need to copy and paste the text from the wiki that the developer provided. You probably should have read that to begin with.

I rarely have problems with this stuff and im either brain dead or just really lost lol. I see the wiki file but where do I add it? Hopefully this is the right thing. Does it go in the sever config? If you have discord could you add me and help me iNOGAMERTAG #2914

add_ace group.moderator command allow 			 # allow all commands for moderators
add_ace group.moderator command.ban deny		 # disallow banning tho
add_ace group.moderator command.unban deny		 # also disallow unbanning

add_principal identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 group.moderator	# add a user to the moderator group, any identifier works this way.```

This is where I put mine and it seems to work. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lNxuR5zIOnuXYLr0Z9PhNiZpWGr-NcEG

I have a request, In the admin Menu, i wanted to Spawn cars. Can you can only spawn the cars with the car name! So you can spawn example Admin cars, and also change PED SKIN With name so you can put on Admin Clothes

this is an administration menu, not a trainer.

@Bluethefurry LOVE THIS! Works awesome, how do I add multiple people to my admin list? Do I have to put a comma in between or just a space?

EX:

steam:
license:
ip:

steam:
license:
ip:

?

dont use the legacy “admins.txt” at all, use ACE which supports individual permissions, read https://github.com/Bluethefurry/EasyAdmin/wiki for more information on it

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the quick response appreciate it! Can you explain how to use / setup ACE? It is just something you add to server.cfg & then in rcon setgroup (id) admin?

This is what I was looking for THANK YOU!

1 Like

@IRKEVIN do it this way

1 Like

Going to try it right now thanks! How do I add additional admins to my system? Is there a command in rcon for that? Not familiar with this ACE system only the old legacy text documents.

Just put them on the next line down using the same code as before just on the next line

1 Like

Okay sweet, going to try it right now! Hope this works! Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Can’t seem to get it to work, I was able to get myself to work using the admin.txt but when I tried to do it by ACE in the server.cfg couldn’t get it to work right, what information needs to be there after steam? Is it just the hex or anything else?

Not sure what I am doing wrong…

UPDATE: Figured it out!