[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

sigh

1 Like

Everything works great for me and my other admins and we love your work except
1 admin who cant open the menu, any suggestions?

did you add their correct identifier? if it works for other admins, you must’ve done something wrong in adding them

Sorry to bug you guys and gals. Quick question about server convars. (I am new to this) in the server.cfg files.
where in the convars do I place this?
Do I just add
#EasyAdmin
set ea_useQueue “true” # enable EasyAdmin Queue System, default: “false”
set ea_QueueTries “360” # how often do we want to retry to join the queue? default: “360”
set ea_MenuButton “289” # set our menu button to F2. default: “289”
set ea_alwaysShowButtons “false” # we don’t want to see buttons we can’t even access, do we? default: “false”

above the add system admins that was already in or do i need to place this at the bottom? any help would be appreciated.

place it anywhere, it should work fine wherever you place it

Awesome thank you! Much appreciated

yes, I use “steam:1000465468” (a exempel) on all of my admins and it still dosnt work on him, tried the old version in admins.txt and does not work either.

set ea_useQueue "false"			# enable EasyAdmin Queue System, default: "false"
set ea_QueueTries "360"			# how often do we want to retry to join the queue? default: "360"
#set ea_MenuButton "166"			# set our menu button to F2. default: "289"
set ea_alwaysShowButtons "false"	# we don't want to see buttons we can't even access, do we? default: "false"

add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don?t allow quit
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

add_principal identifier.steam:11000010281a52a group.admin (me)
add_principal identifier.steam:1100001027e22** group.admin
add_principal identifier.steam:1100001038030** group.admin
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010006df** group.admin
add_principal identifier.steam:110000101cd39** group.admin <-- (dont work)

that is how I made it.

I could not install the Queue system. I can open the menu and I enable all the variables needed for true. Still the queue system doesn’t work (I can open the admin menu).

So when a banned player tries to rejoin the server it pops this up. Instead of the ban message.

Any fix? :wink:

Hey man use the old version with reserve slot how do i make it work?

Don’t use an outdated version as its not guaranteed to work as bugfixes may be missing.

The script goes with es_admin?

@NeightRazer No… Please read above

Hey for steam:aabbccceeeddd what are you looking for? Sorry never saw it like this.

Steam hexadecimal. If you don’t know how to get it take a look Here

What is the button for the war menu and I am unsure what to put for the license thanks.

i just put this into my server and my friends that don’t have admin can open it … it only has kick though. But the ones with admin only have kick people

1 Like

hoe do I chane the config so x on controller stops bringing up the menu I tried what someone else said and it stopped working all together

Sure have admin working :thinking:

I have Admin working he said :thinking:

1 Like