[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Are you using the latest fxserver and have you did anything to your server.cfg? If not, try to update your server and follow the instructions on the easy admin github wiki page.

Umm How do i set the level of Admin???

you make ā€œpermission levelsā€ yourself, see the wiki on how to set ACE permissions.

im sorry im this a little confused do u put the Aces with the Admins???: would help if there was a Walktrought

i was asking for help because i was useing the steam id one Legacy

Legacy method does not support permission levels.

then i need use Ace hmmm

Nice to see your starting your own server after taking members from mine.

get your drama out of here.

3 Likes

Who was involved?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did that happen?

hello I am new to this stuff but how would you install this to your server I can not find instructions any where

how to make menu only for admins? because i put is admin once true and one false, and i can always access admin menu and kick my self (even if i am not in admin file ) ā€¦ thx for response

Just drag and dropā€¦?

Just re-download it and put your steam hex in the admin_server.cfg. No need to change things that donā€™t need to be changed?

OK ill rĆ©tro. But i am notre in admin file andere i could use thĆ© menuā€¦

Plz uze inglash Languge plesā€¦ tank yuo

1 Like

how do I get my license, I figured out the steam ID and all of that. But where do I get the license, or is that even required for this to work?

Easiest way to find it in my opinion is by using this:

than connect back to the server, it will display ur licence and everyone elseā€™s in a very easy and simplified way

please donā€™t use the admins.txt file and use this instead.