[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

make sure the resource is actually called EasyAdmin @dracuslayer

@Glimtech_Arms you need your steam64 id from any id finder, lets take mine for example, that would be 76561198049466851, now you want to convert that to hex, that makes it 1100001055119E3, then you put steam: infront so it’s steam:1100001055119E3, and thats how you put it in there!

3 Likes

How do I get my steam id

This would be perfect for banning and kicking people. You can always use icecon to get the persons ip and steamid before you ban them and store it in a text document somewhere. That why you can keep track of everyone you ban.

note however that it also bans licence, you would have to remove that too incase you want to unban them

1 Like

@OfficialClanX easiest way is to use this:
http://vacbanned.com/engine/check?qsearch=YourSteamNameHere
Then copy the Steam3 ID (64bit) Hex value.

2 Likes

Thanks fixed the problem.

I love this admin GUI, one thing is are you able to help with spectate player feature. I love it, but im not allowed to hear people while spectate.

that would require you actually being at their position, with the spectate feature, the native V spectating feature is used.

1 Like

You don’t know how much of a life saver you really are. I was searching all night for a way to ban people, and boom! I stumble upon this script. <3 Quick question though. I tried banning myself, and I was able to join back. Is that normal, or did I do something wrong?

not sure but if you’re on the admin list it might exempt you from being banned (so it kicks you but doesn’t prevent future joins). Not 100% sure though.

That’s odd, are you using 2.1? if so, does your banlist.txt change, and to what?

I just noticed that I am using 2.1. Ima try the lower version, and no, it does not add anything to the ban text unfortunately.

I thought the same thing, but it’s proven to not be the case. I had one of my members try it as well, and it seems to allow him to rejoin.

can you try release 1 and see if that works, might be an issue with using identifiers only then!

I just tried version 1. It allows me to kick users, but not ban them. Hmm

O.o well that’s just weird, any errors? also is the resource actually called “EasyAdmin” ? Note uppercase and lowercase spelling

Yes, it is called “EasyAdmin”. And there are no errors. Whenever I try to ban a user, it just doesn’t register. Kick does however

anything in server/client logs?

No, there is nothing in the logs.