[Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets!

queue
ban
adminmenu
nodatabase
kick

Have you ever wished upon an Administration tool that just works, one that does not require you to set up a billion database connections to just ban a player, to just add your own steamid and go ahead and ban everbody you dont like?
Me too!

And that’s where this release comes in, an easy Administration GUI, currently featuring:

• Kicking
  • Banning
  • Spectating
  • Slapping
  • Freezing
  • Temporary Bans with Reasons
  • using NativeUILua by @Frazzle
  • Optional Snail :mascot:
  • Limited Server Management

Setup

For Setup instructions please use the Wiki

Banned Players will be added to banlist.json, it will only ban licence, that requires an FXServer version over 350.

Download

Download the newest version on my GitHub
Make sure you call the EasyAdmin Resource EasyAdmin, otherwise it will not work properly!

Required Resources:

Frazzle’s NativeUILua

NOTE: You are not allowed to distribute my work ( this resource ) or any Derivatives without my Permission.
Exceptions to this rule:
ZAP-Hosting

Happy Banning!

[Request ]Need Admin Panel
[Release] vBasic v3.0.1 | Basic server settings/configuration
[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat
[REQUEST] Perma ban Script?
Kick/Ban?
[Release] In-Game Server/Resource Management ~ Ranks, Kick/Ban PlayerName/ID, Resource Start/Stop +More Soon
How do i add a admins?
Queue-system with withelist vip
[Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]
[REQUEST] I need a Cuff|Revive/Respawn|admin(not es_admin2)|
Add Queue to the server
Server Que when joining full server
[Release] Player total online time counter - FILE or SQL SAVE
Looking for someone to add mods to our server
Best way to do a permanent ban?
[Request] Tpall Script /w Easy Admin /tpall
Queue script and withelist (enter priority)
My tempclient ban is not working does anyone know why?
Could not open resource metadata file C:/ECRP\server-data/resources//NativeUI/__resource.lua
Looking for a ban script
Is there a simple ban/kick script?
32 slots outrapassa isso and the server closing alone
Need help with zap server asap
How i give myself Admin in a GTAV Zaphosting Server?

looks great trying it as we speak

Are you able to change the key from F2 to something else? It is the same key as Lamda’s noclip.

PressM - Admin toolbox

ahh good spot
looking in the config it says nil hmmm

Sure you can, check out https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls , they key to change would be somewhere around line 73, elseif IsControlJustReleased(0, 289) and isAdmin then, change the 289 to your desired key from the wiki!

This. Looks. Amazing. :ok_hand:t2: Thanks!

EDIT: Just installed it, works like a charm! Also love the controller support! (had to change a few controls but that’s np)

Thats pretty :fire: good job

Just a suggestion, instead of constantly updating the players table, just update it when the menu is opened instead.

but what if a player joins/leaves while the menu is open? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Basic, simple, nice. We need more things like this instead of a million other things needed. :wink: :+1:

Sweet man, I appreciate the quick response.

Still seems a waste to constantly re-create a table and populate with potentially the same data every tick.

may be, but it works for me and doesnt cause any issues, feel free to change it to your liking!

Started resource admin
Error resuming coroutine: admin_server.lua:109: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'string.gmatch’
admin_server.lua:109: in function 'mysplit’
admin_server.lua:66: in function 'updateBlacklist’
admin_server.lua:81: in function <admin_server.lua:61>
hitch warning: frame time of 1042 milliseconds

For some reason I can not get the menu to pop up, even changing keys, and is there a certain way that the Steam x64 Admin ID’s have to be formatted?

i used the hex to decimal id not the normal 64 id

Is it formated as “Steam:10123456456” or just the number? Never mind, I played around and figured it out… Thanks for the heads up tho…

This is something that I honestly needed for my server… Thanks for this…

If there is not a database. Where is the data stored other wise they will be able to get back on the server? when the server restarts

The data is stored right here: