[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Are you using Aces and not the admins.txt?

1 Like

You couldā€¦ With io

The ace perms remain unchanged for our server. The only thing I am having issues with is the queue script not working. Can anyone confirm the same?

Currently having an issue where the banlist gets wiped every few hours or so? Iā€™m using this resource on three servers all running the same configuration through the same resource, is this the way I should be doing it or should I create an EasyAdmin instance per server?

Many thanks, brilliant script @Blumlaut

the banlist shouldnā€™t be wiped at all, oddly enough, i myself use symlinks so EasyAdmin uses the same files across 2 server instances and it works just fine

That sounds really useful. How would you set that up?

1 Like

All of my servers are on the same dedicated box running the same folder pretty much if you get what I mean.

Really unsure how to proceed with this.

how do you disable the controller button?

is their a way i can change the instead of f2 because that my inventory key

Check the wiki. (20 char)

how do you disable controller support @Blumlaut

Can someone please make a YouTube tutorial the instructions are very confusing

How are the instructions confusing? Like the title says, this is literally as easy as it gets.

Go onto the Wiki and follow the steps. Most of it is just copy and pasted what is on the Wiki. If itā€™s Hex identifiers your having issues with search for it on the forums thereā€™s a tutorial on it somewhere. (Would link it to you but Iā€™m on my phone).

how do i get the license

Update 4.20

This is a big one, please read everything to upgrade to the new version.

Most Important things first:

The UI

EasyAdmin now uses the NativeUILua Framework instead of WarMenu, you need to install it to use EasyAdmin now, without it EasyAdmin will not function

Oh, and it was also majorly facelifted, itā€™s now more useful, sexier and better allround.

The Banlist

The Banlist is now using json instead of the horrible thing it was using before, as such, the banlist.txt file is not required anymore, your existing banlist will automatically be converted to json,and will be overwritten with an empty file.

The Ban System

Banning now supports Temporary Bans!
http://gay.furfag.de/eurobeat-3/irc9keqsgzrv61a.png

Server Management

Yes, thats right, you can now manage a few server settings from EasyAdmin, itā€™s not completely finished yet, but hereā€™s a preview of what is currently supported:

http://gay.furfag.de/hmm/thats/interesting/frw8gvdt1c9cbqp.png

Permissions

There was a new Permission added which supports server configuration, that means that anyone which has access to the whole ā€œeasyadminā€ permission table will be able to do that, i recommend you take a look at the updated Modifying Permissions Page to check how it should be now.

this Wiki Page will also explain the porting to 4.20, should be pretty straightforward

5 Likes

When banning a player, canā€™t seem to refresh the banlist to unban them unless the resource is restarted. Then when the resource is restarted when I press to confirm to unban I get this error and the script crashes.

nice find! download the latest version from releases, that should fix it

the ā€œ/banā€ Command Causes A Script Error. In Console

wanna tell me what the error is?

1 Like