[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

how about you just use the fucking wiki and do what it says instead of randomly removing files that depend on eachother?

2 Likes

I can confirm the hotfix update does indeed work. I banned myself via chat commands and menu and was not able to re-enter server. Spacing also now works for chat commands (thank you).

@DavidR can you share how you added ban command to console? I’m assuming it has something to do with ace permissions?

I have this installed. An not sure if it’s installed right I’m superadmin on my server I use /kick and my ID but nothing happeneds am I doing anything wrong. Also how do I bring menu up as F2 is noclio as I use lambda

I have it installed but F1 wont open the trainer?

what? EasyAdmin isn’t a trainer and F1 isn’t it’s default key?

Idk why it put it on here lmao. I was looking at mellotrainer

Ekksss dddeeeeeee (20)

is there a way to just use the queue?

Can someone add a script were you can do /tpall and it will teleport all the players in the server to you. I was wondering if you could sync the permissions with [Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets! That I could add in the config file. So admins can do the command. Or make a completely different script for it.

Hi. Im intrested to the Queue system. My Problem is that the script sends me instant to the wait position (server got 1 user) is it possible that the script starts if 30 players on the server?

slot 0 - 30 no wait

30-32 Queue ?

Hey I tried installing this into an rp server I am dev on. But it isn’t working i followed the steps on the wiki and put all of that in the sever config list. If I pm’ed you screenshots would you be able to help me get it to work?

Hey @Blumlaut . This might be impossible to do but I think It would be cool to have a temp ban option or something along those lines. And have the command a “/tban” or something.

As I said just an idea. What you you guys think?

In what file am i able to change the Keys for opening the Menu?

If you’re running essential all you need to do is modify es_admin2 and remove kick/ban (this way you can still use all the other commands included (bring, slay, crash, etc). Thats what I did for my server and while having two admin menus is a bit silly looking it gets the job done.

It’s part of the verbiage you add to the server.cfg file (this is how ours is set):

set ea_MenuButton “213” # set our menu button to F2. default: “289”

1 Like

Hello, i have added this but i was wondering how i choose which admins i would like to be able to use this menu… thanks

Currently, the queue system doesnt allow the user to connect. My server only allows like 9 people into the server while the queue does its thing. I didnt change any of the settings from the download besides enabling it.

Read the wiki, its all in there

Same problem, the ban message is unknown client, any fix?

EDIT:
So i was able to fix it, and it was my fault, i messed up with the queue system!

is there a way to do like /removeadmin (ID) - or is there a different way?

Is this an es_admin add on script?