[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

i’ll look into it.

update, i found out what the issue was and will publish a fix in a few minutes, thanks for reporting that.

Update 4.1

This update fixes an issue regarding the Queue system causing bans not being declined if the Queue is disabled, this has been fixed now.

other changes:

Commands were added, current commands are:

/kick
/ban
/spectate
/unban

the “chat” resource will also show suggestions when you type “/” if you have permissions to use them ( so people without ban / kick permissions don’t see the commands in the fist place )

Have Fun!

Could you please change the defualt button to something like f5. because thats what i had the keybind as and since this ACE update i cant change it.

please read the wiki, it shows how to change the button.

i have. i couldnt make sense of it and i did exacty what it said to do

there a way to add spawning vehicles in this?

There is, but i won’t add it, EasyAdmin isn’t a trainer, but an admin tool

Hi, how to add two or tree steam id for two or tree admin?

Have you read the wiki at all? Adding admins

ok, I do not use admin.txt in main folder?

Couldn’t get the Queue working, people would be queued up but as soon as 1 person left it let both into the Server dispite it being set at 1 slot max (For testing).

Thanks though.

You’re honestly a legend.

hey is there a way to keep a file on every kick done???

i need some help here. My users can use the menu but only kick, still its an issue when my players can kick everybody. :confused:

what are your ACE settings?

ACE have missed something. :confused:

1 Like

This is what i have in my cfg
set ea_MenuButton “166”
set ea_alwaysShowButtons “false”

that doesn’t help, you must’ve changed something with your ACE settings if users have some weird partial permissions.

i tryed to reinstall it but it same. :confused:

Iam use the original files and, from github and dont change anything. :confused: