[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hey how to do that the PD captain will requite new police officers and give them ranks?

Never looked into it before mate, though having a config and an if statement that says if a ped is in “X” list of vehicles then don’t lock doors, else lock the doors.

cfg/items.lua

You can use this - https://github.com/manevra123/vrp-lider-menu-

Updated main post.

Removed the FAQ’s and imported them to a Google doc which can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p1GVOrYel9mOktuKU07FDVM6R-rZgK5mErL8YN_l5E/edit?usp=sharing

This also has some How To’s and explains what’s in the pack.

Hi there Dunko,

I see this in the doc:

Which brings two questions to mind:

1. is there a vrp_chopshop? I can’t find it.

2. Why does chopshop deal with police dogs and not selling cars?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, chopshop was removed some time ago due to CPU hogging, I forgot all about it till now haha. It’s also a typo, that part about dogs was regarding the K9 resource which was also removed.

I’ve updated the FAQ’s and removed that part.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea how to move the FOOD status bar? I was able to move the WATER status bar just fine. I just cant figure out what line of " vrp>gui>progressbar.js " it is! Halp!

Yo Dunko,

Loving this pack, my friends and I are having a really fun time, but we’re have an issue with vehicles being spawned.

When I take a job, and go to the job vehicle blip and purchase the job vehicle, it doesn’t spawn it, even if I go to the “owned” menu and select it from there, no luck, I’ve even tried spawning it in from the Admin Menu, it says it’s loading the model, but then nothing, I even gave myself some money to purchase a personal car for testing purposes, but can’t get it to spawn in…

I’ve made no changes to code apart from DB info, server name and license…

I have no idea how to go about fixing this issue, maybe you can give some pointers

Thanks,
MRVDOG

were found during analysis.

Unexpected beginning of statement. (near “vrpfxusing” at position 0)
Unexpected beginning of statement. (near “CitizenFX” at position 12)
Unexpected beginning of statement. (near “Core” at position 22)

SQL query:
vrpfxusing CitizenFX.Core
MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘vrpfxusing CitizenFX.Core’ at line 1
why am I getting this now

gui/design.css

Are you two talking about the same issue here?

If so you’ve fucked something up, follow the video in the first post guys.

1 Like

Yeah I figured it out. I ended up changed a file in the module folder and set each bar to “botright” then just edited the botright block in the .js file

1 Like

Thanks Dunko, I did follow your video, but I was doing it on a Linux VM, I set it up again on Windows and it works fine now, so it seems some things don’t quite work properly on Linux, maybe something you can look into at a later date, and making a video on it would be nice

Works fine on Linux mate, I don’t personally use Linux hence no video from myself but people who’ve used the same video (and listened to the parts I mention verbally regarding Linux) installed it fine.

Statistically more people use Linux to host my pack than Windows, so it’s on you mate. Though as I said, I can’t help because I don’t personally use it.

I’m running it on three different linux machines and have not had to do anything to the installs to get it working. It was plug and play.

@Dunko hey i have a problem with vrp_chopshop it comes into server.cfg again when i start up server even though there is no vrp_chopshop folder under resource folder

…What?

A line inside of your server.cfg cannot re-write itself. If you mean it is still loading the resource in the console, it is because you didn’t clear your server cache. Anytime you remove a big resource like that or change a major part of a resource, you want to clear out the server cache so it can remake it. If you don’t, you will always load it in regardless if you tell it to or not.

I just deleted the cache, but it still happens

Then somewhere in your server.cfg it is still telling it to run, or you have another resource that does the same thing. That is really the only two options.

are there any who can help me

I can not see that there is something that will start it

Well obviously without looking at it I can’t really help too much. Post your server.cfg and a picture of your resources or something, and when you cleared the cache you did clear the server cache? not the client cache right?