[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Did you update since the bug fixes? I’d re-download just to be sure mate.

yes but nothing change… @Dunko can u help me on discord?

How do i take off Control support for vRP? My community uses the down on the d pad for our siren.

For Rp is better use keyboard…

i use keyboard but the admin menu and the police menu are binded to some keys on the remote

i know that… you can try to change keybind in [vrp ► cfg ► client]

1 Like

Big problem D: why the icon on map are white withot color? not all but some are bugged…

you can even change the color of the icons in blips or blips_markets
Example: {title = “Biker-Gang”, “color = 38”, id = 378,

i know but the same problem with the colors of radio… i think this is an update of fivem

http://prntscr.com/ikyi7b What the error whit Blips colors?

@Naifen yes exactly this

Hello guys. Anyone checked that red “racing track” place in the docks? i still can’t find where that track is…

have same problem, i think it’s clients update…

Hi, I am trying to add a cop to my server. I was wondering what is the database id that I have to use to add the cop. I get to the user id list and then from that i am stuck.

The userlist shows the database ID, it’s the only numbers on the screen. K > Admin > User List

I only support things already in the pack, I do no support or do custom code for you mate, I told you this last time.

1 Like

How do I leave the map appearing only when I get in the car? and how do I get the bar of thirst and hunger equal to life? to leave the 4 together ???

The minimap? Never looked into it mate. But the thirst/hunger bars are in vrp/gui/progressbar

Thanks for the answer. I’ll try to stir the bar of hunger and thirst …

I found the script that was unmapped here is his name “RadarWhileDriving”

could I add vrp_paycheck to your project ?

Does anyone have a list of coordinates to go into cfg.spawn_position for the vrp/cfg/player_state.lua file? I figure, why reinvent the wheel if someone has already made a list of new spawn locations.

Also,when I spawned in, I had no chance to customize my character. I am wearing the default clothes and have the default look. Shouldn’t I be able to edit that?

Lastly, it always says my inventory is full, even though I have nothing in my inventory. How can I fix that?