[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

@bills btw you are a scripter? can u help me i want to open a gtav rp server because i was a owner of a samp rp but now samp is not played… or someone can help me i pay as well

So is FX good or is ESX good for a server? Was wondering I noticed this one here and notice no one has to me look to have put together a ESX version.
Was wondering if this is good for a beginner to play around with?

FX server is FiveM mate, ESX is a base, as is vRP, it’s your choice what to pick, vRP is more noob friendly as you don’t have to add database tables manually, you simply run the server and follow my video in the first post. Of course, if you choose ESX, you’ll have to post in ESX for help and not here.

Good luck.

1 Like

Cool thanks sorry I meant vRP
Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Hey Dunko, how can I create new item? For example weapon license

Add the item into vrp/cfg/items.lua, with the other items then spawn it in via K > Admin > Give Item and then take it from you inventory and give it to the player.

You told me that if I had problem, it was to use the whitelist VRP, but how activates this whitelist?

vrp/cfg/base.lua mate

Dunko, how can i change my garages? i want to bought cars on simeon, and the others garages just to pickup, but every garage is possible to bought cars, can you help me with this?

vrp_garages isn’t supported as it’s not in my pack mate. If that’s what you are talking about.

Dunko,
I just loaded your server and fresh everything followed to the T and I am getting this in the command window was wondering if you could shed some light on it. Wanted to know if I should do anything about this.

Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b2
8acb>:0
  at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx
\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:254
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
  at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\cl
rcore\InternalManager.cs:112
[vRP/C#] Load MySQL app.
Instantiated instance of script vRP.MySQL.
Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_88516609
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_88516
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_88516609
[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP] init base tables
Started resource vrp

How do I change the key + and - to F5 and F6?
And how active to open the menu when I’m dead? Do I need to call the emergency service to save myself by pressing K?
And how do I reduce these NPCs? I shoot the police cars and ambulance with the NPC
Thank you and congratulations to VRP Dunko!

what the lawyer job do @Dunko i’ve tried to figure out but dont understand.

Sorry man for making you angry, i’m just radioengineer, not coder, so, i can’t :slight_smile: But thank you for replying :slight_smile:

@zGiacometz I have knowledge, I help people a little bit I’m already working hard for my server sorry

@joseehilton lawyer and a role only it is intended to reproduce a lawyer in RP

@Mario_Sergio for npc with the resource npc_control :

https://mega.nz/#!hjYVDKyY!m-k-mKU6tJPYpDIETcl1_LZ_eZiMjwqM_2ybD1KoucU

Help me please. I’m having this problem
After about an hour and a half on the server starts to give this error and nobody could connect it in “rejected: identification error”

Olá! Sou do Brasil e estou configurando meu servidor a partir da sua lista de mods, porém eu gostaria de modificar os carros para os do Brasil. Consigo instalar mas não funciona nas garagens para venda. Alguma ideia?

English:
Hello! I am from Brazil and I am configuring my server from its list of mods, but I would like to modify the cars for those of Brazil. I can install but it does not work in the garages for sale. Any idea? Sorry for english, I used google translate.

errors in vehicle_names.lua in Captain14_LSPD, Captain14_Sheriff & policeb

It need to looks like this:

function AddTextEntry(key, value)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(GetHashKey("ADD_TEXT_ENTRY"), key, value)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	-- Police Bike
	AddTextEntry('0xFDEFAEC3', 'policeb')
end)

no, in vrp/cfg/garages, i want to take off the option that can possible to buy, sell and store vehicles from some garages, and other just keep the buy and sell, but i don’t know how to do this