[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Great job and fastest response. Thank you man! :slight_smile:

Hey do You know if you can make the phone menu responsive depending on the resolution If I switch my resolution to 1280x720 the phone is huge and doesnt show fully on he screen

hm… strange, but i still see that point of delivery and nothing more… may be i need to clean cache or something else? oh, got it… it’s heli icon XD

Ok, so just after I add people on the whitelist by the K key, do I have to go into server.cfg and put start whitelist? right?
after that how can I add people who are not yet?

it may be some script for adding by steamid or something like this in the future… or may be some login\password registration for server

hello @Dunko , i got a problem. Bassecally after i enter the game, i press K too check the admin list.
Everithing is oke. But when another player enters the server and they press K the menu dosn’t work, F1,F2,3 dosn’t work. Can you help me with a fix? So only for me the K button (Menu) works but for another player dosn’t. thanks in advance.

hm… is it normally what i see both “press E” and phone menu if i’m near atm?

1 Like

@Dunko, question for you. In your FAQ above, one of the questions is “What are the groups?” and you list out the groups. Then under it, it says for bank robberies, police have to be in the “cop” group. But when I try to put them in the “cop” group, nothing happens and when I do “Police Officer”, then their job display updates, but then bank robberies will not work because it doesn’t see anyone in the “cop” group. Not sure what is going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

@R.Killinger you must have 2 cop in service for the robbery

right, we usually have 4 on, so that’s not the issue. But again, when I do K > Admin > Add Group > cop > (PID), it does nothing. Even the person I put in the group says nothing shows on their end that they are now a cop. But, when I do K > Admin > Add Group > Police Officer > (PID), then their job display changes and shows as Police Officer.

So, how does one know for sure that adding someone to cop group was successful without having to go out of the game and check the DB?

And yes, I have the most recent 6.6 update.

@R.Killinger the player can go take the post at the commiseria offices on the orange dot i got this bug too

sorry, i assume by commiseria office you mean police department?

sorry french yes offices lspd I send you a screen copy in 2 minutes

Great thanks. (character limit)

@R.Killinger I send you screen copy in mp

For skins @Dunko for player customization, what kind of skins do we need to download, and if we wanted to switch to another player customization script, how would I go about replacing that with the base one in vRP?

Drag system and put in vehicle take out of vehicle does not work in the cop F2 Menu or in the K Menu

It’s how the vrp/gui/design.css works, it varies on screensize, it’s designed to play in 1080p as that’s what the mass majority of FiveM users use. You can edit that yourself but be advised it will be in weird position for the mass majority.

Yeah didn’t change the blip ID :stuck_out_tongue:

No, use vRP whitelist, go to vrp/cfg/base and turn whitelist on that way, then do what I said in my previous reply.

Screen resolution mate, needs to be 1080p

cop is the overall permission used for all cops, you give them cop then they go to the police station office, orange blip and select their rank, then the job updates.

Thanks @bills for answering this :slight_smile:

F2 menu works if you are a cop (i.e. Police Officer) as it’s permission based. K menu works fine, you need to be in 1080p resolution.

1 Like

Will you be working on fixing the resolution problem for everyone?

It’s always been designed for 1080p mate but I will be moving it to the bottom centre of the screen at some point, though this may still cause issues of it being below screen for anyone not on 1080p