[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

How i can edit the menu when i try to take police cars . When i go to blip for take vehicle , i want just the list oh vehicle not buy store owned …

The sql database is automatic all you have to do is make sure its setup right in the config. and make the vrpfx in the database and it does it automatically.

You would probably have to re-code it yourself just the way it is… set it to 0 in the vrp/config/police

Change the default language look in the vrp/config

Hey, im kinda new to vrp by Dunko and i would like to chainge the default car from the default one to the XLS2… How do i do that?

is it a civ default car if so you need to get the garages.cfg from resources/vrp/cfg/garages.cfg

civ default car? I dont understand…

what do you mean by default – do you mean how to change car models

Noo, when i go to the Mafia Car Garage, it spawns a car i think it was the zentorno or something like that (not good with gta cars) but i want to chainge that, i want to spawn another car. How do i do that?

resources/vrp/cfg/garages.cfg then look for mafia

Thank you very much!

[“Car ID e.g elegy2”] = {“what you want it to be called in the store”, 0, “”}, – example

does anyone know the problem becuase i have been trying to fix it for the past few days

I think you really got me wrong there bud.
I already changed everything to proper German, which some times doesn’t meet all correct grammatical terms, which is why I changed some stuff myself. So the name of my faction is “Rettung” instead of “Emergency Chief” for example, but now the “Rettung” doesn’t receive the emergency calls which are made when somebody dies and presses E - BUT - the normal emergency calls via the phone work perfectly. I’d like to know where those “automatical” E-Button-Calls are managed inside of vRP because I couldn’t find it (yet hopefully).

I have a question. I have a vehicle of my own outside and when I give it to K> Vehicle I see that there is no vehicle nearby. How can I request it? Sorry my English is very bad

Yes. That is an error in the coding and we are working on fixing it.

Im sorry, but FiveM doesnt really support Linux anymore.

In regards to the ZAP hosting, disable Auto-Update and Force Overwrite

You have probably edited one section of the “Press E to call”, and not the other. Ensure that the permissions are the same and what not. Please join our Discord for faster and better support!

I don’t have Linux just Linux server and I fixed it I just had to disable force overwrite

how can I assign the mechanic job to conscience players only? Does not want every player mechanic but only select players